Sponsored

Appears to be 13 (updated now 16!) Raptors in stock at Ford Country, Henderson, NV (large ~$45k ADMs)

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is a very strange strategy given the current market decline and manufacturers like Tesla discounting new models 20%, etc. with others soon to follow suit to offload inventory while some folks are still willing to take on the debt or spend the savings.

All indicators say this is not the year of auto sales to say the least. Would be nice if it was the year of auto deliveries though...
Sponsored

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you actually check VINs or just making an educated guess?

As others have noted here if this is the case this is extremely risky. Current used (or new) market value isn't anywhere near these asking prices and is obviously much closer to what is being paid on BaT. I've posted a graph of that historical pricing prior and it's been decreasing steadily at roughly $10k/month.

I too hope this dealer loses a small fortune on this strategy.
A couple of the 2 door Wildtraks I recognized from recent auctions. Vins on BAT match the ones on the dealer site. Factoring in the 5% buyer fee on BAT, this dealership might not end up ahead. Orginally I thought the buyer might be shipping them to the middle east for profit, since they were only buying Wildtraks and Raptors.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I too hope this dealer loses a small fortune on this strategy.
Same. I'll say this, I followed the used FE market for a few months. It's like the people selling them didn't get the memo that the market was dropping. I don't think I saw one of them sell during that time (just trading hands between dealers). Granted this is different since those are nearly new Raptors, but I'm not sure how many people will bite on them. They're special, but not 125k special. I guess some people may be willing to think so, but damn.

The original sellers on BaT were probably originally trying to turn a buck on them, and now those folks are trying to buy those to try to turn more of a buck. Just seems like an odd strategy to me and I too hope it fails.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
buyer might be shipping them to the middle east for profit
Still may be the case. A large dealer near Vegas, LA, DC, NY, or Miami has a much better chance of selling overseas.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bid on a Wildtrack a couple weeks ago and that dirt bag sniped me.
well he is going to be eating dirt for a while, I dont see them commanding that kind of pricing now. Even if he comes down to where he bought them at, its still way over.

CaptainRob

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealers are also still screwing people out of their orders by jacking up the price when it arrives. I dealt with a dealer trying to tell me ford didn't cover them to price match my early bronco order and had to go to ford marketing for help, but recently I just had Malloy Ford of Alexandria receive my Maverick order in and they told me it would be 7500 over and then they sold it to someone else that they already had under contract apparently. I'm sure there are lots of dealers that are scaring off the people ordering Broncos with markups and there is nothing you can do about it! Ford customer service is no help.

I live about 3 minutes away from Ford Country and have seen the row of broncos down there.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been browsing for a Badlands similar to my original build. Most of the available ones are listed with a moderate markup, but I did find a dealer in Reno that has EVERY Bronco listed at 20K over. 55K for a base Bronco anyone? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All these price increases are INSANE. Still blows my mind and I truly feel so fortunate I got mine at MSRP AND decided to keep it and not flip it. Happily sold my BMW :) hahahahahaha!!!

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check this out...I checked the first 4 vins on that Ford dealer site and all sold at auction, minimum was 115k.
Seems to indicate some pricing imbalance here between BaT and Mecum. It seems folks are willing to pay $25k more over at Mecum as compared to BaT. Strange...

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i called them a couple weeks back about a wildtrak dude was asking 25k adm

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$55,000 for my Badlands doesn’t seem so bad now. Oh and it was MSRP too.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Vegas Stealership and it's sister Gaudin Ford are shady. You couldn't pay me to buy a car from them.

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This Vegas Stealership and it's sister Gaudin Ford are shady. You couldn't pay me to buy a car from them.
Somebody must buy from him.
Sponsored