Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i met someone recently who made their reservation in december and their dealer told them it'll be delivered in august 😬 i had to burst their bubble
I met someone with a similar story at the dealer event. I didn't bust his bubble, he was a nice guy and I didn't have the heart. He was speaking July delivery.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Personally June delivery would be a disaster for me. I'm probably one of a few that absolutely do not want a June delivery since I'll be stuck at a month long Annual Training.

I do not want my Bronco left vulnerable and exposed on a dealer lot a minute longer than it has to be. The thought of some rando lot salesman joy riding with customers in MY car pisses me off.

May delivery would be fine though.
Or worse, sold because you didn’t pick it up.

Builderwbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Made a last minute color change on our Wildtrac Lux package this morning, salesman said tomorrowits locked in.... I have a order number, hopeful for this summer.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Made a last minute color change on our Wildtrac Lux package this morning, salesman said tomorrowits locked in.... I have a order number, hopeful for this summer.
Well what color?

Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealership told me the first "batch" of broncos are supposed to be dealer ONLY show models i.e the broncos the dealer gets to allow its customers to test drive and go over features and safety etc... if people truly are getting priory codes and receiving their broncos this early, that's absolutely awesome 100% but again that's what my dealer is being told because he said they have a bronco test mule coming first and when it arrives, the dealer will call all the reservation/order holders to come and drive/features etc... technically speaking a dealership can't sell you a vehicle they know nothing about. The dealership needs hands on training with any new vehicle they get to be aware of all its features and how to use them otherwise someone could turn around after breaking the vehicle and say "I had no idea what that button did, the dealership never told me". Yes I know "just read the manual" and youre not wrong but cmon it's the 21st century, not everyone reads it and would rather test their luck with a lawsuit. Anyway I hope this helps and wasn't too confusing. Just to add, im a day 1 reservation hold, first day build order and number 1 allocation at my dealership. 2 door WT, CO. Still no update on a build date.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will be surprised if Dealers don't abuse the system up till the tolerance line so that they can have walk in buyers.

Do I think this ad is a lie, not really, I think they just left out that they are going to charge a 10k ADM

I'm like 80% sure my local dealers will somehow manage to have Broncos on the lot before my RESERVED bronco gets built.
Sponsored