Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who woulda guessed that the B----O bar would be the kiss of death?
Well, it kind of makes sense given the fact they said it was going to be redesigned from the pre-production models because it covers the Bronco lettering on the grille.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not understand this. What does NAT mean and the percentages? And any WT regardless of 2/4dr, high or lux, leather or cloth?

For reference: I’m 1 of 2 Wildtraks out of 21 orders with my dealer. Priority code 13 (if that matters). 7/13 reservation. Leather, High pckg, MIC top, mod bumper and full bash plates, towing.
He explained it above...

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I imagine the brush bar is such a low percentage due to the redesign

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

See, something like that makes no sense - IMO, build the vehicle, and something that simple to install should be shipped to the dealership or some form of credit to pick one up later on. You can add it yourself. Something more complex, like Sasquatch, sure, it should be built at the factory... but not something as stupid as a bolt-on accessory.
While I don’t want to wait for a B-O bar for my FE, Ford would have no efficiency in doing that. All those concessions, shipping and paying the dealer to install them, having to scheduling the appointment, billing Ford. Many hours of labor for a part that probably installs in 70 seconds at the factory level. I guess I will patiently wait....

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I don’t want to wait for a B-O bar for my FE, Ford would have no efficiency in doing that. All those concessions, shipping and paying the dealer to install them, having to scheduling the appointment, billing Ford. Many hours of labor for a part that probably installs in 70 seconds at the factory level. I guess I will patiently wait....
Completely understand that - However, for an item like this it would be easy for the consumer to attach it. Not saying to have the dealer do it.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not understand this. What does NAT mean and the percentages? And any WT regardless of 2/4dr, high or lux, leather or cloth?

For reference: I’m 1 of 2 Wildtraks out of 21 orders with my dealer. Priority code 13 (if that matters). 7/13 reservation. Leather, High pckg, MIC top, mod bumper and full bash plates, towing.
that said percent across the nation.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be interesting to see how these change MoM. Thanks for passing along lots of goofy combo of outcomes with all of this.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
See, something like that makes no sense - IMO, build the vehicle, and something that simple to install should be shipped to the dealership or some form of credit to pick one up later on. You can add it yourself. Something more complex, like Sasquatch, sure, it should be built at the factory... but not something as stupid as a bolt-on accessory.
Benefit of the doubt that it might not be up to Ford. There could be some legal nonsense where, since you're signing a purchase contract, they have to deliver the vehicle with the equipment you ordered -- no IOUs.

--

Tesla owners are regretting IOUs on Full-Self Driving. They paid thousands for the promised software update that hasn't arrived yet. Now their lease is up and they can't even transfer the IOU to a new car. They pissed away thousands on a broken promise.