Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what is it about the 2door that makes it face commodity constraints but not the 4door?
maybe this is too simple but like, it's smaller. there's less stuff. 🤷‍♀️

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I'm contemplating on removing the Tow Package but the 2dr percentage seems worse and there's no way I'm switching to 4dr
I actually just messaged my guy about adding towing to my 2dr. I was going to skip it for one less possible hold up but it's looking like it won't matter that much in the grand scheme of things.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is it about the 2door that makes it face commodity constraints but not the 4door?
I'm guessing they only ordered a certain amount of 2dr specific parts expecting a lower demand.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has bigger doors and it comes with more Fun

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So every single thing for me except wild trak, Sasquatch and that stupid bar. Add all that and an August reservation and it should be a 2026.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know I saw about a month ago there was a shortage in the WDH hitch world, but that seems a bit more than whats on the Bronco, but it could be related to same supplier material type issue.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, holding 2-door to 25% NAT is going to be hard with almost 40% orders being 2-door.

Ford Bronco April Commodity Constraints For 2021 Bronco Production 1618597566687

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So is someone with more of these options less likely to be pulled than someone with less? Or is it more of a bottleneck + time stamp scenario?

For example, if someone has just the brush guard and is way further back with their time stamp than someone who has sas+2.7+MIC+Mod bumper (all less restrictive than the brush guard), would the person with the brush guard be pulled ahead?

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what you are saying is that a WIldTrak with a Brush Guard is not likely to be completed anytime soon...
I’m not saying that, your timestamp can help you but these are the relative percentages of availability that Ford has shared with dealers for April.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, holding 2-door to 25% NAT is going to be hard with almost 40% orders being 2-door.

Ford Bronco April Commodity Constraints For 2021 Bronco Production 1618597566687
That’s just from this forum’s members and is likely a bit higher than the overall ordering population.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So now the brush guard, which was ordered based on current design, it a big constraint because they are redesigning it which nobody has seen. I like the current design and don't care it blocks letter. Just give me the old one and don't hold up my bronco.
4wp has awesome front and rear bumpers -- REAL brush guard and a raised rear tire for better departure angle. -- has me thinking about wanting to ditch the modular front and rear on my Badlands order already. - and the sliders look a bunch better too.

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So is someone with more of these options less likely to be pulled than someone with less? Or is it more of a bottleneck + time stamp scenario?

For example, if someone has just the brush guard and is way further back with their time stamp than someone who has sas+2.7+MIC+Mod bumper (all less restrictive than the brush guard), would the person with the brush guard be pulled ahead?
My very uninformed thought is that the first people time stamped get the first look and its only once those people don't have access to an available commodity would ford move on to the next time stamp and see if they have available options. So if I'm 51 on my dealers time list with no constraint items and number 49 at my dealer has wildtrak, SAS, Tow I could possibly get bumped to a 21 while they get moved back to a 22.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if everyone saw this but posted by @DealerInsider. Gives a sense of the relative commodity issues. This came from the April Ford Marketing deck.

Below are the National (NAT) percentages and how @DealerInsider represented this (because it says varies by dealer) was that if a dealer had 10 builds with 2.7 only 6-7 (i.e. 60-70%) would preview and therefore get scheduled for production. You can also read into this the more you have (sucks to be me) the lower the risk of previewing/scheduling. But time stamp hopefully can help you after the priority builds clear.

Looking at this table, I think it is being interpreted wrong, at least I hope. I think the percentages correspond to the percent of people that ordered that commodity, not the probability it will schedule/preview. I personally don't think this has anything to do with how likely you are to get scheduled. My opinion of course.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure if everyone saw this but posted by @DealerInsider. Gives a sense of the relative commodity issues. This came from the April Ford Marketing deck.

Below are the National (NAT) percentages and how @DealerInsider represented this (because it says varies by dealer) was that if a dealer had 10 builds with 2.7 only 6-7 (i.e. 60-70%) would preview and therefore get scheduled for production. You can also read into this the more you have (sucks to be me) the lower the risk of previewing/scheduling. But time stamp hopefully can help you after the priority builds clear.

2-Door 4x4 E5C & Fulltime 4WD=ouch on my part. Only 20-25%.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is the commodity restraint list what happened to the black leather?