First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The wildtrak series is really what’s gonna screw me over on wait time 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ah well just gives me more time to save for down payment

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Benefit of the doubt that it might not be up to Ford. There could be some legal nonsense where, since you're signing a purchase contract, they have to deliver the vehicle with the equipment you ordered -- no IOUs.

--

Tesla owners are regretting IOUs on Full-Self Driving. They paid thousands for the promised software update that hasn't arrived yet. Now their lease is up and they can't even transfer the IOU to a new car. They pissed away thousands on a broken promise.
I didn't pay the absurd cost of the self driving on my Tesla because my background is AI and I thought it was absurd to pay for an unproven system that was over a decade away from being really possible (I'm right so far). However, there is a big difference to me between vaperware self-driving and a bull bar.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's really gonna suck, at least for me anyway, is when Bronco's start showing up on dealer lots for sale to the general public due to that 20% some dealers are gonna get!!! And I'm still waiting for mine to be built!!!

Clarification: The 20% I'm referring to, is the amount of Broncos dealers can sell that do not match up to the original reservation holder due to cancellations etc.

Last edited:

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if everyone saw this but posted by @DealerInsider. Gives a sense of the relative commodity issues. This came from the April Ford Marketing deck.

Below are the National (NAT) percentages and how @DealerInsider represented this (because it says varies by dealer) was that if a dealer had 10 builds with 2.7 only 6-7 (i.e. 60-70%) would preview and therefore get scheduled for production. You can also read into this the more you have (sucks to be me) the lower the risk of previewing/scheduling. But time stamp hopefully can help you after the priority builds clear.

8EA367ED-1CAB-44F3-81EC-59E2A48713BD.jpeg
what is the “towing capability”

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at this table, I think it is being interpreted wrong, at least I hope. I think the percentages correspond to the percent of people that ordered that commodity, not the probability it will schedule/preview. I personally don't think this has anything to do with how likely you are to get scheduled. My opinion of course.
I remember reading somewhere that sasquatch is 50% of the orders.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that the percentages are the range of orders per dealer that the commodities with constraints impact. For instance, MIC top is a constraint. 70-76% of orders at dealers had the MIC top. The percentages will vary per dealer. I do not believe that if 10 people ordered MIC top only 7 or 8 will be made. These percentages, i believe, is percent ordered item per dealer.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reading all these posts and other threads the translation to me is that It's going to be a really long wait for most of us that do not have priority builds.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember reading somewhere that sasquatch is 50% of the orders.
Yes, but I think the Sasquatch number shown doesn’t include wildtracks and FE which have Sasquatch already. Add those in and you’re just over 50% of orders have Sasquatch.

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So ALL 2 doors are limited production? :cautious:

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this shit honestly makes me want to change my order to not have a deadly sin... but alas its too late