MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just sold my M4 bc soon I had about 4k of work to do on it.

Trying the one car thing for a while but I have a feeling I'm going to have to buy a hold me over car smh
So you were close to your 30k service? 😂 :(

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So now the MIC top is also a commodity issue?
mic tops are not standard on 4 doors so there’s probably more tops than ordered. It’s not a deal breaker

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When did what happen? Soft top has always been available for 4 doors. Hard tops of all kinds have been a problem, though it sounds like Ford believes enough MIC tops will be produced to meet their needs in 21 - but I'm guessing based on what we know that they will constantly be in short supply and will often bump certain builds back.
Oh right yes the individual soft top is still available, just not the dual tops. Phew! Thanks for snapping me back to reality here.

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, you're telling me the brush guard, which I was removing anyway, is the top thing(percentage wise) delaying my build from a 8:05pm first night reservation for an FE, and first at my dealer? Yeah, sounds about right. And I was OK with the Navy Pier, hilarious.

Edit: reminds me why I haven't bought an American made car in 20 years even though I grew up with a dad in the steel industry and I was the outcast.
exactly, @Ford always finds new way to disappoint its customers.