Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update 6/2

We’re in the back and forth stage with the badge colors. With over 10 badge designs happening concurrently, it’s not that bad, since the colors for all of the BADLANDS and FIRST EDITION badges are the same between the two types.

It’s all moving. We have a lot of projects spooling up right now. We’re about to put the trail sights, roof rack, the bombproof dash mount, and some other stuff in the mix. I swear, if I had the resources of these bigger companies… oh the possibilities.

I’ll have word back in the next couple business days for the final colors and a date to have the badges shipped to us for the custom laser work. Topo, VIN, or sequential production numbers.

I need to have the BADLANDS and FIRST EDITION badges back from paint before I pull the trigger on WILDTRAK and Outer Banks. WILDTRAK is ready for machining. Outer Banks is about 50% complete on design. Of the current designs, Outer Banks, if we can pull off what I want, is probably my favorite. If you’re familiar with the Outer Banks area in North Carolina, you’re going to love this console badge.

Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate E4D4F4D1-2E32-4E59-B75F-655D91D4E2C0
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate FF5404FA-CE8B-4ABA-A90F-9F03096A221D
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate F4603359-CFAC-40C0-84DC-086826BC5136
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate 893D42A1-1D88-46AD-AFCE-21F87944C9D0

Last edited:

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the update, exciting stuff! Will we be able to somewhat customize the mountain colors in the badge you shared above?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the update, exciting stuff! Will we be able to somewhat customize the mountain colors in the badge you shared above?
I think having a select group of colors as options is definitely possible.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

All of your products are awesome. Can't wait for mine. But please don't pull a Ford and try to produce too many products at once without being able to fill orders from previous products :)

TexxasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG It has been 9 weeks since placed order for this. Any update? Originally stated "Please allow roughly 8-10 weeks for delivery." If it is going to make it by week 10, needs to ship soon. If you can't make the 10 week timeline then please provide realistic timeline.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG It has been 9 weeks since placed order for this. Any update? Originally stated "Please allow roughly 8-10 weeks for delivery." If it is going to make it by week 10, needs to ship soon. If you can't make the 10 week timeline then please provide realistic timeline.
I'm at 10 weeks as well and no word. I get its a custom thing but if they are saying 8-10 weeks id like it to fall in that time. My (other sponsor) steps were said to be 6-8 weeks out and i got them in 5 days.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak me !

Sponsored

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate

Use the code: B6GBADLANDSBADGE20 at checkout for your Bronco6G forum member discount

So i didnt see there was a discount code on this, any way i can apply it to my recent order still?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We're into that 'roughly' timeframe. It's still going to be several more weeks. Getting all of the colors correct for all of the badges has been a long process. There's a lot of colors involved in these designs with several combinations. These custom parts just take time.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm at 10 weeks as well and no word. I get its a custom thing but if they are saying 8-10 weeks id like it to fall in that time. My (other sponsor) steps were said to be 6-8 weeks out and i got them in 5 days.
That just means it was in stock when you placed the order and the stated lead time is incorrect. How is that pertinent to this thread?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Please email [email protected] wit your order number and we'll get it sorted out for you.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Imagine waiting over a year and a half for the Bronco and then complaining about the custom made center console badge taking 8 weeks.
Sponsored