Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to order one of these for my badlands. After reading through the pages, it appears it's takes months or no response from the manufacturer is this true?

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to order one of these for my badlands. After reading through the pages, it appears it's takes months or no response from the manufacturer is this true?
The manufacturer is a member (@EIGHTLUG ) and makes everything to order. The quality is well worth the wait. 👍🏻

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone else get their console badge without the "fancy screws"? Got mine with no screws and a note that the screws would be sent soon.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here
Did anyone else get their console badge without the "fancy screws"? Got mine with no screws and a note that the screws would be sent soon.
Same here

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I try to reply as much as time allows. 3 instagram pages, two facebook pages, multiple forums, four email accounts, text messages, phone calls, ... somewhere in there I need time to design, produce, and ship these gems. The one legged man in the ass kicking contest has it easy.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same here

Same here
The thread pitch was machined incorrectly on the initial run of screws. I kicked them back. We'll have the news ones machined and lasered soon. I didn't want to hold all of your badges as we wait for screws.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still wtg on my fe badge. Ordered months ago, but just crickets.
email [email protected], if you'd like an update on your order status.

This is also the BADLANDS console badge thread. FIRST EDITION has it's own thread.

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got confirmation last night my badge is on the way! Order #3822. It was one of the 1st items I ordered from AR and one of the last to ship, but perfectly OK with the wait - It's well worth it to get high quality products. I can't tell you which I like the most, but pretty much take the bronco gear page and insert my bronco.

I really actually thought it was my magnums on the way, but happy to see the badge is coming. Once the magnums come, I thought I was going to be pretty much done, and then @EIGHTLUG goes ahead and posts a preorder for the fender badge. Damn you!!!! :LOL:

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got confirmation last night my badge is on the way! Order #3822. It was one of the 1st items I ordered from AR and one of the last to ship, but perfectly OK with the wait - It's well worth it to get high quality products. I can't tell you which I like the most, but pretty much take the bronco gear page and insert my bronco.

I really actually thought it was my magnums on the way, but happy to see the badge is coming. Once the magnums come, I thought I was going to be pretty much done, and then @EIGHTLUG goes ahead and posts a preorder for the fender badge. Damn you!!!! :LOL:
Order 3508, still waiting.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just arrived today! Very pleased.
Thank you for a great product. Long wait but top quality!
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate 2B5E7B89-FC89-4022-93AA-2D075CEB9A23
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate 6F4340E3-18B6-4B29-ACE1-2A9053276617
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate 19C482DF-7AE7-4ADA-8E4C-7CF0FFB6B4A5