First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking the pulse of you BADLANDS owners for this project.

We have the BADLANDS National Park Topography now. We'll play around with some VIN plates for the BADLANDS trim BRONCOS too, to go along with the FIRST EDITION VIN plate project.

I'm envisioning a satin black anodized plate (BADLANDS Orange could also be an option, depending on how it looks laser annealed and machined) with white annealed Badlands topo, laser etched BADLANDS script and your vehicles VIN above it. If there's interest, I'll get this one going with design renderings. If there's viable interest, I'll get moving on designing the billet plate that you'll swap out with your OEM plate. If you have other design ideas, lay them on me.

Bronco Badge.png
Interested for sure. How personalized are we talking here? Since you would be doing individual vin's could you also add the name of our Bronco? You know, for us "weirdo's" that name our Bronco's!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the idea with the orange accent.

Send it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interested for sure. How personalized are we talking here? Since you would be doing individual vin's could you also add the name of our Bronco? You know, for us "weirdo's" that name our Bronco's!
There would be additional cost for the machine/laser programming, but I'm sure vehicle names would also be possible.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would have been cool if Ford had stamped our build completion date on those so it's more personalized. Not sure if that could be added.

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There would be additional cost for the machine/laser programming, but I'm sure vehicle names would also be possible.
Depending on the cost, some of us might like to customize it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It would have been cool if Ford had stamped our build completion date on those so it's more personalized. Not sure if that could be added.
When I build out the item description on the website, I’ll create drop downs for the different options. Like your BRONCO, I’d like to make the plates as personalized to you as reasonably possible, both in feasibility and monetarily.

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like this. Interested in seeing renders of both badlands orange accents and cactus for dash match.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it fo sho. Black with cactus gray lettering to match the dash? đź‘€
I like this idea, would love if the Vin was on it as well. But either way count me in :love:

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone mentioned about the orange stitching on BLs. Is that for all BLs including leather? I got leather and the rendering showed blue stitching. Maybe because I got Area 51 it’s blue?

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I build out the item description on the website, I’ll create drop downs for the different options. Like your BRONCO, I’d like to make the plates as personalized to you as reasonably possible, both in feasibility and monetarily.
Like we will be able to add gps coordinates to the badlands like I mention in the first post but forgot to add national park to the post 🤦‍♂️.
(43.8554° N, 102.3397° W) Then maybe little bronco or even your logo on little map next to it would be cool.
Sponsored