Sponsored

AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It is. It needs its own thread. I’ll get to work on that today. The coupon code is live. I’ll PM it to you.
Did we ever get a render or look at Badlands Orange? Need to make sure it compliments my Oklahoma State orange accents. Would love to "upgrade" my current shackle setup.
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 66380496542__B52886E7-B2EC-4AE3-B7F9-6A28301BCF93
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. IMG_0973
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. IMG_0974
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. IMG_1548
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all of about 30 bucks by that not-to-be-named, three letter company (products from which I’ve used for years in my airplane - plenty bumpy):
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 8A5034CC-7EBB-4A91-9505-59C749067FB4

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did we ever get a render or look at Badlands Orange? Need to make sure it compliments my Oklahoma State orange accents. Would love to "upgrade" my current shackle setup.
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 8A5034CC-7EBB-4A91-9505-59C749067FB4
The BADLANDS orange S.I.T.H. shackles are color matched to the BADLANDS fender badge and will be powder coated. From what I saw, the badge didn’t exactly match the interior trim so some color variance will be expected, but not noticeable.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok, I'm a virgin. What are the BALLS used for. Are they just for looks. So confused (-;
They are used as a mount location for your socketed arm accessories. The difference is these aren’t cheap rubberized Chinese plastic parts or a 3D print. Ours are good old 6061 T6 billet aluminum. Totally overbuilt and over engineered for the application, but I really wouldn’t want it any other way.

7DD61DD6-5ABC-4BAF-84D3-C1B09DDE9825.jpeg

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are used as a mount location for your socketed arm accessories. The difference is these aren’t cheap rubberized Chinese plastic parts or a 3D print. Ours are good old 6061 T6 billet aluminum. Totally overbuilt and over engineered for the application, but I really wouldn’t want it any other way.

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 7DD61DD6-5ABC-4BAF-84D3-C1B09DDE9825
When will the balls arrive in hand? I ordered, just curious if they are preorder or ready to ship.

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The BADLANDS orange S.I.T.H. shackles are color matched to the BADLANDS fender badge and will be powder coated. From what I saw, the badge didn’t exactly match the interior trim so some color variance will be expected, but not noticeable.
Thanks! I’ll hold until a real orange is added hopefully at some point soon 😉

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks! I’ll hold until a real orange is added hopefully at some point soon 😉
The SITH Shackles launched with both colors and I also have a small run of Eruption Green in the mix.

9D4672D3-89CB-4DBA-94A7-5776C03A4794.jpeg

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine. My wife is not going to be happy - too many boxes from AR !!!

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The SITH Shackles launched with both colors and I also have a small run of Eruption Green in the mix.

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 9D4672D3-89CB-4DBA-94A7-5776C03A4794
Copy that and believe me I almost pulled the trigger but the Badlands orange would not contrast well, in my opinion, with the stripe additions I had done to provide that extra "pop" and act as a subtle shout out to OSU. Hopefully at some point when your in house machining is up and running we can get more color options and "America's Brightest Orange" ;)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Copy that and believe me I almost pulled the trigger but the Badlands orange would not contrast well, in my opinion, with the stripe additions I had done to provide that extra "pop" and act as a subtle shout out to OSU. Hopefully at some point when your in house machining is up and running we can get more color options and "America's Brightest Orange" ;)
Syracuse?

All kidding aside, if you send/PM me a color code for the orange you want, I can make it happen. That vinyl you used for the accents should have a color code. I have a vinyl shop next door to me. I can cross the vinyl over to a RAL code for powdercoat. ;)

Sponsored

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Syracuse?

All kidding aside, if you send/PM me a color code for the orange you want, I can make it happen. That vinyl you used for the accents should have a color code. I have a vinyl shop next door to me. I can cross the vinyl over to a RAL code for powdercoat. ;)
Hey now. I’m a huge Cuse fan!!

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Syracuse?

Will do. I’ll text my buddy who did the stripe at his shop here in Tulsa and shoot you the PM. So now I’ve got SITH and SITH-R to buy 🤦🏼‍♂️

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will do. I’ll text my buddy who did the stripe at his shop here in Tulsa and shoot you the PM. So now I’ve got SITH and SITH-R to buy 🤦🏼‍♂️
This is the way.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7DD61DD6-5ABC-4BAF-84D3-C1B09DDE9825.jpeg
On the other hand the rubberized balls from the three letter company that must not be named add grip because of the rubberized surface,,,,,,,,,IMHO and based on years of use.
Sponsored