Sponsored

AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know there are a lot of BALLS orders to fulfill. They’ll be filled soon. We also have a new style ball available for other rails and applications. I call it the AR | MONO BALLS. It’s a single unit, unlike our current BALLS. So, you won’t have the ability to mount to the slots of our Picatinny rails or on the D in the slot, but you will still be able to mount at those locations using the flat mounting surface.

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 12DD7F97-8735-46F2-A38F-70275309A640

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 9ACA781D-CB1C-45B3-B225-D78735954FEE

Here are some videos of machining B.A.L.L.S. at STARKILLER BASE.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there are a lot of BALLS orders to fulfill. They’ll be filled soon. We also have a new style ball available for other rails and applications. I call it the AR | MONO BALLS. It’s a single unit, unlike our current BALLS. So, you won’t have the ability to mount to the slots of our Picatinny rails or on the D in the slot, but you will still be able to mount at those locations using the flat mounting surface.

12DD7F97-8735-46F2-A38F-70275309A640.jpeg

9ACA781D-CB1C-45B3-B225-D78735954FEE.jpeg
Looks great! Can I update my existing order to this? And it looks shorter compare to the original? Are they 20mm and 1"?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks great! Can I update my existing order to this? And it looks shorter compare to the original? Are they 20mm and 1"?
The MONO BALLS are the same height as the standard BALLS when the cup is installed. They'll be taller if you mount the standard BALLS in a slot. But both height differences are negligible. Right now, only 1" is available. Colors will be: Black | Red | Blue | Orange

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The MONO BALLS are the same height as the standard BALLS when the cup is installed. They'll be taller if you mount the standard BALLS in a slot. But both height differences are negligible. Right now, only 1" is available. Colors will be: Black | Red | Blue | Orange
Will that were the orange ball been hiding out :unsure: Can we get ball side by side on the rail once ready to go?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will that were the orange ball been hiding out :unsure: Can we get ball side by side on the rail once ready to go?
Here are some side-by-side pictures of the two BALLS. MONO on the left and standard BALLS on the right. For those that don’t need the slot and cup, the MONO BALLS are the way.

note- *Both are raw billet aluminum, straight from the lathe. I don’t even think I wiped them down. Just wanted to give you a size/look comparison.
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. CEF38539-DBB3-4CBA-9849-664700DB948B
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 47C70BED-284E-4317-97BB-2D6B43D95AE4
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. DCAB096F-76F2-480A-9FED-E471283FA24C

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the current backlog timeframe on the original BALLS?
Placed an order for a couple more back on Oct 11 and haven't heard anything about shipping yet. Not complaining, just trying to get a feel for if I need to look for a temporary alternate solution.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's the current backlog timeframe on the original BALLS?
Placed an order for a couple more back on Oct 11 and haven't heard anything about shipping yet. Not complaining, just trying to get a feel for if I need to look for a temporary alternate solution.
Depending on the color, they started shipping out last week. The additional step of anodizing or cerakoting takes additional time. If people are interested in raw billet aluminum (which I think looks superb), they can ship out a day or so after the order is placed.
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. DE86F1EB-228A-41B7-A417-FAF86259F3A6

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Depending on the color, they started shipping out last week. The additional step of anodizing or cerakoting takes additional time. If people are interested in raw billet aluminum (which I think looks superb), they can ship out a day or so after the order is placed.
Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. DE86F1EB-228A-41B7-A417-FAF86259F3A6
Any chance to get these in orange?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just your luck, orange is at the anodizing shop right now.
Are they being added as an option on the website? If so, I’ll order today.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG is the code for monoballs different from standard? I keep forgetting to get the code when I order things.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are they being added as an option on the website? If so, I’ll order today.
Just received the orange MONO BALLS back from anodizing and they look amazing! I’ll get them lasered tomorrow and share some pics.
Sponsored