Sponsored

AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Our AR | B.A.L.L.S. have officially dropped!

Use the code B6GB.A.L.L.S.20 at checkout for your bronco6G.com 20% discount.

Launch colors are: Graphite Black/Asphalt Black/Tech Bronze/Tumbled Matte Clear

1" and 20mm are available options.

*Disclaimer*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any and all perceived innuendos having to do with male genitalia, acts of a sexual nature, or reproductive organs are solely grammatical coincidence. These statements are by no means to be misconstrued, as such. This is a very very serious thread about our line of top shelf 6061 Billet Rail Accessories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first ARCHETYPE RACING accessory for the BAM and TAP rails and mounts is the:

AR | B.A.L.L.S - Billet Aluminum Longitudinally Locking Sphere

What is it:
As the name suggests, this is a 6061 billet aluminum rail mounted ball. We started from scratch with our B.A.L.L.S. The modular design of our B.A.L.L.S. allows mounting directly to any 1/4-20 female threaded hole and to both our smooth rail and Picatinny rail designs.

Why are AR | B.A.L.L.S. better: Well, I mic'd three of the round ball mounts I had laying around from a certain three letter named company and they ranged from .96-.98". With this design, we went ahead and made our B.A.L.L.S. a true 1.00" in diameter. So, for starters, the B.A.L.L.S. are bigger.

Our B.A.L.L.S. aren't a dense plastic with an embedded threaded stud. We use 316 Stainless Steel hardware that's bolted through our 6061 machined billet ball mount. B.A.L.L.S. are machined to perfection, with exacting tolerances, through multiple lathe operations, to create absolutely the smoothest B.A.L.L.S. and provide substantial mating surface for your rubber socketed arm attachments. With the use of 316 stainless harware for mounting, the B.A.L.L.S. can definitely take a pounding.

Our mounting system employs two strategies to rigidly mount to ours or any other rail system. These mounting methods make the AR | B.A.L.L.S. very versatile. You have the base system that is the 1/4-20 bolt through the ball and into a threaded hole. What makes it even better is the base has a male Picatinny stud to keep your B.A.L.L.S. securely cradled as you tighten the screw. This is a very satisfying mechanical engagement.

Then there is the 'B.A.L.L.S. Washer' method. The shape of the ball washer cups the B.A.L.L.S. and converts what was the male Picatinny stud to a smooth base with an embedded Delrin composite washer (500° heat rating) to prevent marring or any 'stick' of your B.A.L.L.S to your BAM rail (TX, NM, NV, AZ, I'm looking at you). The female threaded billet receiver will fit in the slotted areas of your AR | BAM, from underneath, and create a fully modular 1/4-20 threaded location anywhere along the slotted rail section.

The B.A.L.L.S., assorted hardware, and adaptive pieces all come with the kit. Spare parts are stored in our AR | B.A.L.L.S - S.A.C.K. (Supporting Accessory Containment Kit). This is a laser engraved AR branded suede leather pouch for storing your unused B.A.L.L.S. accessories, until it's time to switch positions. Being a very soft S.A.C.K., this will keep rattles down when stored in your center console or glove compartment. Truly high class, in the world of B.A.L.L.S. stowage.

You can expect for our B.A.L.L.S. to be placed on upcoming accessories for the AR | MOSH. like the AR | THE D Grab Handle.

• Pricing for B.A.L.L.S. kits is TBD. That should all be together by the end of the week (1/21/22)
  • There will also be a 20mm B.A.L.L.S. kit dropping very soon!
  • More renderings to be released this week so you can see our B.A.L.L.S. in action from many different angles.
  • Availability is out there a ways. BAMs, STIRRUPS, & S.I.T.H. are the priority. I'd expect the B.A.L.L.S. to ship out in March. Various colors are happening, right out of the gate!

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. BALLS 1

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. BALLS 2

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. BALLS 3

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 7Yua1vI

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. MxnEkE

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. TdUfp7xA

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. wWAE19YA

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 7Qq-lagA

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 9gFllwi

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. izrR6nRA

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. Mb1WkVWw

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. MCEdac4A

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. NOq47oE

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. VGkqpg-

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. ZcWmOJ_w

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice you B.A.L.L.S. you got there @EIGHTLUG but what about the shaft to go along with your B.A.L.L.S. were we can mount things?
I don't know if I want ot get into all of that. That pulls me off of the super duper fun projects I have going on. B.A.L.L.S. was a quick hitter and I can foresee a need to get more mount points onto the rails without using Picatinny rail mount adapters.

Last edited:

PNWBronco

First Edition
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup, let me know when I can “Send it!”

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Send it! Them? Either way this is awesome and can't wait. My rail gets used daily and while my picatinny mount adapter + 67D setup works well, the BALLS will clean things up nicely.

Sponsored

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT!

Shim

Badlands
First Name
Shim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, um, Send IT

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it!

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, Can we see pics of the balls mounted to the two rail styles?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice, Can we see pics of the balls mounted to the two rail styles?
Working on more views. Hit F5 and look at the pics on post 1.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Working on more views. Hit F5 and look at the pics on post 1.
Thanks, Looks great! I will be patiently waiting for the 20 mm version that you mentioned.
Sponsored