Sponsored

AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Disclaimer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any and all perceived innuendos having to do with male genitalia, acts of a sexual nature, or reproductive organs are solely grammatical coincidence. These statements are by no means to be misconstrued, as such. This is a very very serious thread about our line of top shelf Billet Rail Accessories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first ARCHETYPE RACING accessory for the BAM and TAP rails and mounts is the:

AR | B.A.L.L.S - Billet Aluminum Longitudinally Locking Sphere

What is it:
As the name suggests, this is a 6061 billet aluminum rail mounted ball. We started from scratch with our B.A.L.L.S. The modular design of our B.A.L.L.S. allows mounting directly to any 1/4-20 female threaded hole and to both our smooth rail and Picatinny rail designs.

Why are AR | B.A.L.L.S. better: Well, I mic'd three of the round ball mounts I had laying around from a certain three letter named company and they ranged from .96-.98". With this design, we went ahead and made our B.A.L.L.S. a true 1.00" in diameter. So, for starters, the B.A.L.L.S. are bigger.

Our B.A.L.L.S. aren't a dense plastic with an embedded threaded stud. We use 316 Stainless Steel hardware that's bolted through our 6061 machined billet ball mount. B.A.L.L.S. are machined to perfection, with exacting tolerances, through multiple lathe operations, to create absolutely the smoothest B.A.L.L.S. and provide substantial mating surface for your rubber socketed arm attachments. With the use of 316 stainless harware for mounting, the B.A.L.L.S. can definitely take a pounding.

Our mounting system employs two strategies to rigidly mount to ours or any other rail system. These mounting methods make the AR | B.A.L.L.S. very versatile. You have the base system that is the 1/4-20 bolt through the ball and into a threaded hole. What makes it even better is the base has a male Picatinny stud to keep your B.A.L.L.S. securely cradled as you tighten the screw. This is a very satisfying mechanical engagement.

Then there is the 'B.A.L.L.S. Washer' method. The shape of the ball washer cups the B.A.L.L.S. and converts what was the male Picatinny stud to a smooth base with an embedded Delrin composite washer (500° heat rating) to prevent marring or any 'stick' of your B.A.L.L.S to your BAM rail (TX, NM, NV, AZ, I'm looking at you). The female threaded billet receiver will fit in the slotted areas of your AR | BAM, from underneath, and create a fully modular 1/4-20 threaded location anywhere along the slotted rail section.

The B.A.L.L.S., assorted hardware, and adaptive pieces all come with the kit. Spare parts are stored in our AR | B.A.L.L.S - S.A.C.K. (Supporting Accessory Containment Kit). This is a laser engraved AR branded suede leather pouch for storing your unused B.A.L.L.S. accessories, until it's time to switch positions. Being a very soft S.A.C.K., this will keep rattles down when stored in your center console or glove compartment. Truly high class, in the world of B.A.L.L.S. stowage.

You can expect for our B.A.L.L.S. to be placed on upcoming accessories for the AR | MOSH. like the AR | THE D Grab Handle.

• Pricing for B.A.L.L.S. kits is TBD. That should all be together by the end of the week (1/21/22)
  • There will also be a 20mm B.A.L.L.S. kit dropping very soon!
  • More renderings to be released this week so you can see our B.A.L.L.S. in action from many different angles.
  • Availability is out there a ways. BAMs, STIRRUPS, & S.I.T.H. are the priority. I'd expect the B.A.L.L.S. to ship out in March. Various colors are happening, right out of the gate!

BALLS 1.jpg

BALLS 2.jpg

BALLS 3.jpg

7Yua1vIg.jpeg

MxnEkEgg.jpeg

TdUfp7xA.jpeg

wWAE19YA.jpeg
Supa-Nice! Can't wait for the 20mm option! Can I get on the wait list now? If yes, then Send It!
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks, Looks great! I will be patiently waiting for the 20 mm version that you mentioned.
Awesome! Good thing your you, they will only be available in PURPLE and WHITE!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Good thing your you, they will only be available in PURPLE and WHITE!
Ouch! EMAW, I guess I can deal with it. I travel to Manhattan frequently to visit my daughter and son inlaw.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When the 20mm B.A.L.L.S. Are released does that mean the 1 inch B.A.L.L.S. get the MAGNUM moniker? 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When the 20mm B.A.L.L.S. Are released does that mean the 1 inch B.A.L.L.S. We get the MAGNUM moniker? 😉
Dude, we're on the same wavelength!

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dude, we're on the same wavelength!
Well then….send it twice, one B.A.L.L.S. and one MAGNUM B.A.L.L.S. for me…… Gotta have B.A.L.L.S. Options.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here are some freshly rendered B.A.L.L.S. for your visual pleasure. With the forethought of using 1/4-20 in several areas, it makes placing BALLS along your rail pretty easy, but when you couple the B.A.L.L.S. Washer and threaded received to the smooth rail, it's a game changer!

*Post 1 is also updated with these renderings.

P.S. @JHawk here is some Rock Chalk coloration for you. Don't get used to it.

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 7Qq-lagA

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. 9gFllwi

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. izrR6nRA

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. Mb1WkVWw

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. MCEdac4A

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. NOq47oE

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. VGkqpg-

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. ZcWmOJ_w

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ouch! EMAW, I guess I can deal with it. I travel to Manhattan frequently to visit my daughter and son inlaw.
If you're familiar with the Atomic Cannon just off I-70 at Fort Riley, my family's ranch butts right up against it.

Atomic Cannon.jpg

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're familiar with the Atomic Cannon just off I-70 at Fort Riley, my family's ranch butts right up against it.

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. Atomic Cannon
I am not but I am going to look it up, I have been wanting to visit the museum at Ft Riley too. My wife's family are in Colorado so I know I-70 well. My wife's uncles are all ranchers, some in SE CO and some up near Steamboat Springs.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Send it!!!👍👍

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can we send it. I'm sure I need this.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc. Atomic Cannon
Ugh Don't mention Ft Riley...first phase of OCS was there...seriously NOT FUN!

Put me down for a 1" and the 20mm in Red.
Sponsored