First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was a really nice day here in Denver today, so took the opportunity this evening to get factory stickers removed and new DNA badges installed. I think they are fantastic.

A bit of residue from factory stickers after using heat gun to assist removal of those. I found RAPID REMOVER about 2 years ago when I was looking to remove tar from the side of my old vehicle after I ran through a huge puddle when a bucket fell out of a truck right in front of me on the highway. I saw a YouTube video from an auto detailer that said Rapid Remover was made for vinyl wrap adhesive removal as it doesn't damage paint and clear coat. It is AMAZING at removing tar, bugs, sticker/tape adhesive, etc. I bought a gallon to do my tar removal but now have like a half gallon left that will last me a lifetime. Good stuff in case anyone might be in need. I got mine through a local shop that does vinyl wrap supplies.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_9071.JPEG

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_9073.JPEG

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_9075.JPEG
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_9077.JPEG

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_9079.JPEG

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_9083.JPEG
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was a really nice day here in Denver today, so took the opportunity this evening to get factory stickers removed and new DNA badges installed. I think they are fantastic.

A bit of residue from factory stickers after using heat gun to assist removal of those. I found RAPID REMOVER about 2 years ago when I was looking to remove tar from the side of my old vehicle after I ran through a huge puddle when a bucket fell out of a truck right in front of me on the highway. I saw a YouTube video from an auto detailer that said Rapid Remover was made for vinyl wrap adhesive removal as it doesn't damage paint and clear coat. It is AMAZING at removing tar, bugs, sticker/tape adhesive, etc. I bought a gallon to do my tar removal but now have like a half gallon left that will last me a lifetime. Good stuff in case anyone might be in need. I got mine through a local shop that does vinyl wrap supplies.
$2.50 at your local auto parts store or Wal-Mart. Works wonders also. A small dab goes far!

New script looks awesome!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge OIP (8)

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$2.50 at your local auto parts store or Wal-Mart. Works wonders also. A small dab goes far!

New script looks awesome!

Understood on the Goo Gone, but at 1 ounce per container, that isn't going to take off probably a gallon of splattered tar from two entire sides of an SUV. Small jobs, maybe Goo Gone. Big jobs = RAPID REMOVER.

Thanks for the complement on the new badges. I think they are awesome as well.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Someone's got to say it... For all the doubters and whiners - SUCK It! I still haven't received mine, but there was never a doubt/worry. They all look great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My badges finally came, looks really good. Nice work @EIGHTLUG . I was just missing the Bronco Christmas patch, but it was a freebie so I'll cut some slack:p The patch you sent was cool as well.

I am going to have to find something to take that adhesion promoter off with, that stuff is really on there, soap and water won't do it.

That looks awesome with the stripes! Very retro 😎

And yeah, the adhesive promoter. We use it all the time with a lot of our carbon parts. Let me ask the guys what they use to clean it up. Most of the time, I use diluted IPA, but it’s been a while for me. The 3M VHB we use is pretty legit. Those badges won’t come off without a fight.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those look great! I can't wait to get mine. What day did you order? I ordered on October 09, so just trying to get a timeline on when mine might ship. Thank you!

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those look great! I can't wait to get mine. What day did you order? I ordered on October 09, so just trying to get a timeline on when mine might ship. Thank you!
I ordered on October 8, so seems to me you shouldn't have to wait much longer. Fingers crossed for you.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered on October 8, so seems to me you shouldn't have to wait much longer. Fingers crossed for you.
Thank you for the info. After seeing yours I am really wanting them on mine :)

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today we had a break from the rain here in SoCal, so I decided to install My DNA Badges. They look outstanding and the instructions were spot on, Thank You @EIGHTLUG and the PitCrew for your dedication and eye on quality.

I went with the Classic Badge instead of the Sasquatch to pay homage to the Classic Bronco.

I order on Oct 8th

0FC62A2C-84E3-4D84-AF42-46B4B5883659.jpeg

E97F564E-5C4E-4CBA-A310-0AB22248A352.jpeg

Sponsored

jreason

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These all look great! Glad they are shipping out. I didn't get my order in until mid January so I assume I have a bit more wait, but these pictures have me hyped!

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm one of the few that chose the Big Bend non-Squatch version. Ordered on Oct. 7th, so fingers crossed that I'll see them in the next few weeks! These things look great!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm one of the few that chose the Big Bend non-Squatch version. Ordered on Oct. 7th, so fingers crossed that I'll see them in the next few weeks! These things look great!
I went with Big Bend also in black, but special paint on the placard, Big Bend in CG, and Ford blue background with black pony.
Sponsored