First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I recall correctly @EIGHTLUG said a few pages back that AR is working on getting official licensing from Ford, so I have a feeling Ford's lawyers got involved at some point for using the Bronco logo. I'm guessing they'll have to wait for that to get sorted out before putting them back up for sale.

Not a huge loss because they have a big backlog of orders to work through, so even if you did order now you'd probably be waiting for a bit anyway.
Thanks for the heads up. I had the link saved in my favorites for when the tax return came in. 😂
I’ll keep watching the thread. Shame Ford is upset they didn’t think of it first instead of the fridge magnets
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up. I had the link saved in my favorites for when the tax return came in. 😂
I’ll keep watching the thread. Shame Ford is upset they didn’t think of it first instead of the fridge magnets
I mean.... technically... Ford thought of it first way back in the 1960s. ;)

It's one of those strange legal things. Fords owns the trademark for that logo and if they don't challenge companies who use their logos for profit, then they could legally lose their ability to protect those trademarks in the court of law. So even if Ford has zero issue with what AR is doing, they still need to ensure the products are licensed.

The good news is AR is working on licensing. There isn't a whole lot of companies with Ford licensing that are working on a bunch of cool stuff for the Bronco. Bronco Nation created their own badges (which are licensed), but they are a media/marketing company, so if we're being honest... their abilities are limited given they rely on other companies to manufacture their stuff. AR, on the other hand, can design and make their own stuff. So once they are licensed, I'm expecting them to start releasing some really awesome stuff, and I'm excited.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mountianboy83

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW I got an email for my Black Diamond badges today - stoked!

@GameWarden
@Mountianboy83
Congrats ! Thanks for giving us the update on yours shipping as I’ve not seen anything from anyone else on the forum about the BD ones. Be sure to post some photos of them when they arrive.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be honest. I was on the preorder because I loved the look of these. Then as I saw more Broncos (perhaps just started to notice more) out there with the script badges I was waffling on whether I wanted to put these on or stick with the clean look of no badges on the sides. Before receipt I was seriously considering just putting them up for sale when they came in. Then I saw them in person and all of my doubts have been alleviated. Plenty of pictures out there already so no need for that, but these are 100% going on my Bronco. Super happy with the quality of these. All of AR's stuff is next level, and these are no exception. I need to strip some of the ceramic coating off mine to get these properly installed so I haven't got them on yet, but these will be added prior to summer for sure.

I'm excited to see what else AR comes up with when they get the licensing worked out. I've only got a couple of their products so far. They are pricey, but this is squarely in the 'get what you pay for' category. I would recommend this, or the BPM accessory mount without hesitation. I'm sure their other products carry the same level of quality.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here are some examples of what’s outbound now. Whoever ordered the EVERGLADES badge, I hope you’re on the forum and will post a picture. That thing is awesome!

33FDFEDD-D5B0-40C5-902E-D26D16B56CF5.jpeg

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here are some examples of what’s outbound now. Whoever ordered the EVERGLADES badge, I hope you’re on the forum and will post a picture. That thing is awesome!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 33FDFEDD-D5B0-40C5-902E-D26D16B56CF5
So still not sending out first edition, though you mentioned long ago you would be? 😞

Bronco#2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SD tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still waiting on my script badge. I got an email about a month ago saying it was in production but nothing yet. How long do these things take to make?

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered on Day 1. My shipment will deliver Monday. Patience grasshopper

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got an email stating I was 3 weeks out from tracking.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

S
I just got an email stating I was 3 weeks out from tracking.
Same. Pumped! I ordered the basic red script with the black lettering. Will go on my Azure Gray Heritage build.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
S
Same. Pumped! I ordered the basic red script with the black lettering. Will go on my Azure Gray Heritage build.
Mine are Big Bend in black script, ford blue placard with cactus gray BB lettering and black horse.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These all look so bad ass! I'm still waiting for it to get above 50 to install, but my biggest dilemma in this whole badge thing is what to do with the old badlands stickers? I know many have relocated, kept them where they are, moved them to the rear, etc. I guess for now I'll just put them on some backing paper and keep them for future or put them on my workbench.
Sponsored