Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its interesting that they originally should have started shipping before Thanksgiving and now it sounds like they are still making them before the painting. All I know is that I like them and am happy to wait. I know many companies here in the US have labor problems.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not that I am too worried about it, but what I didn't get is why we have to wait on the Badlands badge to go first? Seemed like it was the one that caused initial problems. Why not push aside the Badlands and get the Base red and black badges that most people ordered sent out if they are done? I didā€™t get an email update so maybe missed something. If we are still going by the initial release list and Badlands isā€™t until end of February its going to be spring time before we see the rest of them.
Because BADLANDS was also machined first and has the most orders. It's always been that way. In second place is the BASE badge. In full transparency, very early on, I laid out the sequence for these to be released and also said that we'll add other color combinations and that would extend the delivery times.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curious, I received a email from the team stating not to expect now till end of February? šŸ˜³šŸ˜¢
February starts in 11 days. I would consider that a win.

I'm puzzled. Some of you make it sound like this is an oil drain plug that you're missing and your vehicle is undriveable without it.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm puzzled. Some of you make it sound like this is an oil drain plug that you're missing and your vehicle is undriveable without it.
Hey man, Iā€™m a big supporter of your products and your process. But never try to tamp down consumer enthusiasm for your stuff. You WANT people to treat this badge like a critical oil drain plug.

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just pointing out that I received a response from the pitcrew we would not be receiving these items till the End of February.
my curiosity was if others had received the same information.
Iā€™m sorry you felt this was an attack on your great products. That it was not.
I have and others have trust in your skills and product quality to pre pay for an item before itā€™s even created.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was just pointing out that I received a response from the pitcrew we would not be receiving these items till the End of February.
my curiosity was if others had received the same information.
Iā€™m sorry you felt this was an attack on your great products. That it was not.
I have and others have trust in your skills and product quality to pre pay for an item before itā€™s even created.
The second part of my comment wasn't pointed at you at all. I was just piggybacking on the post. You're all good. (y) And thank you. I know the whole timing thing is something I really need to work on, especially when relying on external vendors, but at the day of delivery, we execute at a very high level.

Last edited:

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am happy to wait as long as it takes. I think when you see something as cool as this you want it on your rig yesterday. Thanks for making all the cool stuff you make.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey man, Iā€™m a big supporter of your products and your process. But never try to tamp down consumer enthusiasm for your stuff. You WANT people to treat this badge like a critical oil drain plug.
I totally agree with your view. And yeah, it's a great feeling when people are excited for a new part or we receive emails about how you're blown away with the detail and quality, how our MAGNUMS or STIRRUPS have saved your marriage or how much your kids like them. We get emails about our BAM and how it just looks awesome and people don't even want to mount anything to it. To which I agree. I just have a BAM on the dash with no accessories.

In all of our designs we key in on function followed by great form. If it doesn't look appealing as a singular object, it's not going into production. Take THE D for example. If you were to unbox it, it just looks cool. It has great machined lines that we do with the ball nosed end mill in post machine. That gives it the two tone finish. It's not common in the automotive aftermarket. If you weren't a Bronco owner, you would have no idea what it was or what it was for but it would still look really good.

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know a grey/black base version is probably years away. That said, it's worth the wait. I would rather have quality than junk.

Besides, half the fun on a build is the hunt for the little tweaks to get it just right.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge Dream Logos.PNG

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I work in product development. I always pad my delivery dates. It is better to under promise and over deliver with a high quality product. Appreciate all you do.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG I work in product development. I always pad my delivery dates. It is better to under promise and over deliver with a high quality product. Appreciate all you do.
I did pad it. I took the completion date and doubled it. Itā€™s looking more like I should have quadrupled it. šŸ˜¬

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know a grey/black base version is probably years away. That said, it's worth the wait. I would rather have quality than junk.

Besides, half the fun on a build is the hunt for the little tweaks to get it just right.

Once weā€™re setup and painting, these proposed one-offs will be a lot easier to complete.

AFWildtrack

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge

10/7/22

DNA Fender Emblem Pre-Order is LIVE!

PM me for the code: ($228.00 at checkout for B6G members)

The Bronco billet script billet badges are already being machined. The billet placards are being machined and will be off to paint directly after. The order of placard production is:

• BADLANDS
  • WILDTRAK
  • BLACK DIAMOND
  • FIRST EDITION
  • BIG BEND
  • OUTER BANKS
  • BASE BASE
  • BASESQUATCH
  • EVERGLADES
Expect roughly a week between the production of each badge type. Demand drove the production schedule. Thank you for your input. For example, if you want an OUTER BANKS fender badge and don't mind the wait, order now or wait about 4 weeks to place your order to effectively cut down your wait time. You'll receive it roughly the same time with either scenario. ... unless these become wildly popular, then there's going to be quite the line to wait behind. But, you now know first. The notification email won't go out until Monday. Enjoy your B6G forum head start and may the odds be ever in your favor.

============================================================

This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time. Let's face it, the factory fender stickers are very underwhelming. No need to rehash that. Doing what we do, plastic is not going to cut it either. I really like the classic Bronco Sport fender badge and thought; this the style the modern Bronco should have had all along. Just add our twist to it, then add the specific trim level script,... with signature colors for each and now we got something!

Obviously, this will be a full billet smooth machined super saucy part. We skipping the plastic, chrome plated plastic, injection molded plastic and going straight for the top shelf materials. We 3D scanned and modeled the front fenders. This will allow the machined script to conform perfectly on the curvature of the fender. 1" below the hard body line and 1" forward of the door jamb. 1" wide blue painters tape and dead on install every time. Automotive grade 3M VHB backed, so once it's on there, it's on there. No drilling required. Sasquatch will be available if you check that box. Smooth finished raw aluminum or satin black cerakote for the script.

We'll get a couple finalized renderings out, in the next couple days. If you don't see your trim line in the renderings, rest assured, they'll get designed. We won't leave you out.

We'll pursue Ford's full blessing for these badges. With the R&D we've put into this and the quality we'll execute, we definitely don't want a C&D from them.

What's up Curtis... new to this group and looking to get a badge for my Wildtrack. Let me know where to get that code.

Ricknor353

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey There Curtis,
Would love to get one of these emblems!