Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'll back off the promises altogether and just say we'll get it done and exceed your expectations. Now the problem with that is a lot of you have one accessory or one of everything because you already know what to expect... 🤔
When you make QUALITY accessories everyone wants them.

Hey how do you have time to be posting? Shouldn't you be painting? LOL I'M KIDDING!!!

Thanks my man!
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious, what was ever the outcome with discussions with Ford on these? Just rolling the dice?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious, what was ever the outcome with discussions with Ford on these? Just rolling the dice?
It’s still in the works with FoMoCo. 👍🏽

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't understand the complaints regarding the wait times on this product... I felt like Curtis made it pretty clear that these emblems were going to take some time to get up to speed and through the likely hefty backlog of orders. Happy to see most folks recognize that quality takes time. Keep pumping out great products, AR!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't understand the complaints regarding the wait times on this product... I felt like Curtis made it pretty clear that these emblems were going to take some time to get up to speed and through the likely hefty backlog of orders. Happy to see most folks recognize that quality takes time. Keep pumping out great products, AR!
It's almost 7:30 PM and we just shut the lights off at STARKILLER BASE. We already know that w'll be putting in hefty hours to get all of these DNA badges out to you all, not to mention all of the other orders. No complaints at all! When you love what you're doing, the hours go by way too fast!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When will the base version be available?
To order or available to have in your hands? You can order them now, but if you were to order today, you'll probably have them in your hands toward the end of March. There are A LOT of pre-orders for BASE.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Eightlug .. Thank You for the update!! Finally picking up the Bronco next Wed in Alabama then roadtrip home to CA. 🎉😎🤣
Safe travels, Rocky! That'll be a fun road trip!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These are nice. But I want the trim in script, not in a box above Bronco written in script like everyone else. Just the word Badlands written in script. Raw aluminum. I will have them powder coated. I will pay extra!
That can be added to the list. I'll try to get the plain billet Bronco script on the website this weekend. Seriously, not enough hours in the day.

inkd6973

Wildtrak
First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That can be added to the list. I'll try to get the plain billet Bronco script on the website this weekend. Seriously, not enough hours in the day.
wildtrak only.
but in the bronco script.
nothing else.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAES

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am curious how this will turn out as well. Bronco Nation seemed to make it a point on one of their podcasts recently that they will have the only licensed Bronco badge. They didn't say anything else about it but odd that they mentioned it.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not complaining and patiently waiting.. but if I ordered a first edition version at the very onset of being able to do so, when do you think I might expect it to arrive?

Thanks!! Loving the console badge!!!

20221026_094310.jpg

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🚨🚨🚨 BUYERS BE AWARE 🚨🚨🚨
[/COLOR][/B]
So here's the deal.

These are custom made items.
Unfortunately things occur in production and AR and @EIGHTLUG has been very good about doing their best to keep us updated.

I waited several months for my steering wheel, dash rail, center console badge and shackles. Am I upset, nope, the goods are great. If you don't care for the wait, then don't, but bashing a company that keeps us informed is kinda a moot point.

Mg

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So here's the deal.

Unfortunately things occur in production and AR and @EIGHTLUG has been very good about doing their best to keep us updated.

I waited several months for my steering wheel, dash rail, center console badge and shackles. Am I upset, nope, the goods are great. If you don't care for the wait, then don't, but bashing a company that keeps us informed is kinda a moot point.

Mg
Amen Brother. I have been lucky to meet Curtis and talked to him for quite a long time ( I’m sure it seamed forever to him) found him to be more than pleasant,knowledgeable, humorous, very attentive and passionate about AR and what he and the pit crew have build. That’s why I’ll wait for whatever AR creates. 😊😎

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just ordered my base badges yesterday evening for my Heritage Azure Gray. Will remove the heritage pinstripe that Ford installed and replace with these badges.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So here's the deal.

Mg
Same here I have over a handful of different Archetype Racing products and all of them took time to get to me, but they have all been quality and worth it. That’s why I’m here.

Just hope we still get the limited holiday patch!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 337855DC-560C-4999-BEA9-CF282F733831

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge BED6E27F-1651-491B-A23D-427A2EFECB59

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 0024C8BA-91B1-4355-BD05-802B72906FEC

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 9CAABDB8-EE63-43F8-BA45-AD1B9C055058

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge A4059170-15C4-407F-A31C-236870B84F0D
Sponsored

Last edited: