Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing people with their console badges gives me some hope.
Sponsored

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, yeah ok. Place your order, pay for them, then get ready to wait, like you did/doing for your Bronco.
Can't speak of the quality, but others seem happy with the wait for what you get and I love the design and that they are not plastic.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, yeah ok. Place your order, pay for them, then get ready to wait, like you did/doing for your Bronco.
Can't speak of the quality, but others seem happy with the wait for what you get and I love the design and that they are not plastic.
I think "Send it" is for the B6G discount code to be sent via PM. As for the wait, with any new products there are some pain points beyond control. Quality? Nothing comes out of that shop that isn't quality craftsmanship. I know first hand with the stirrups.

Sponsored

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think "Send it" is for the B6G discount code to be sent via PM. As for the wait, with any new products there are some pain points beyond control. Quality? Nothing comes out of that shop that isn't quality craftsmanship. I know first hand with the stirrups.
Or they could DM him for it. Most newbies are just seeing this for the first time (you see his join date, by chance)and not recognizing that no one has received anything.

Did you see me question quality, yes, because I haven't received anything from this shop, but those who have, stated its top notch, which is what I stated.

Damn bro, you seem to need a reading comprehension class. Skim some words, think you know/understand what someone said, respond and share and make an ass of yourself.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or they could DM him for it. Most newbies are just seeing this for the first time (you see his join date, by chance)and not recognizing that no one has received anything.

Did you see me question quality, yes, because I haven't received anything from this shop, but those who have, stated its top notch, which is what I stated.

Damn bro, you seem to need a reading comprehension class. Skim some words, think you know/understand what someone said, respond and share and make an ass of yourself.
LOL thanks Big Guy.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's sorta true and I agree. The older products ship out pretty quickly. BAMs, TAPs, THE D, CALL SIGN, etc. MAGNUMS will probably always have some sort of lead time. The MAGNUM just makes makes me smile. Probably our #1 most commented on item in social media. It's like nothing else available anywhere. Then there's always the new best thing we're releasing that is the new big speed bump in production. But like everything else before it, we'll get past this one too. 🤘

P.S.

We're throwing down with paint. A batch just went into the cabinet to cure. Color fill next for these parts. It's a little of everything to make sure the colors all work and we don't see any weird reactions between the colors. I'll get pics up of finished parts as soon as I can.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For example, this one needs its black enamel color fill in the FORD and the bucking Bronco. That’s just going to be the cherry on top!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 931786E9-3DD4-4CF5-83AF-9BF5CF259133

Sponsored

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For example, this one needs its black enamel color fill in the FORD and the bucking Bronco. That’s just going to be the cherry on top!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 931786E9-3DD4-4CF5-83AF-9BF5CF259133
That’s looking great. I can’t wait to see the finished product on the rest of the trims. Thanks again for all that you and your crew do for this community.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

931786E9-3DD4-4CF5-83AF-9BF5CF259133.jpeg
Going to look awesome on my EG! I will agree on your shipping too. I ordered a SLAP BPM and it got here plenty fast. Also looks solid & is going in this week.

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

First class! Going to be worth the wait, and my Bronco seems to run just fine without badges. :)

Excited to see the Badlands satin black (the one with the horse not the monkey).

Nite93

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG Any estimate on when the new DNA Script emblems will go into production?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG Any estimate on when the new DNA Script emblems will go into production?
I'm thinking next week. Those will go through the process much quicker. After they are machined, they go off to finishing and then they're back and ready to ship. No paint or custom colors.
Sponsored