First Name
Jeff or Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72, 79, 22
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They've been listed here for at least a month that I've seen. Also states 7-10 week lead time. I'm sure they are manufactured by AR as well.
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They've been listed here for at least a month that I've seen. Also states 7-10 week lead time. I'm sure they are manufactured by AR as well.
Definitely manufactured by AR. I was trying to be optimistic that maybe Ford approved the sale of these if they were sold thru a Ford distributor only. Looks to not be the case then.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How about we don’t jump to any conclusions and take a breath.
@EIGHTLUG, what is up with no badges advertised on your website? Did you not get Ford's blessing on copyright?
We're still working with our Agent and Ford on licensing for all of the gear with branding other than ours. I have a meeting with them tomorrow to review the website and next steps. Our last meeting was cancelled, due to Presidents' Day. To that end, the media/website company we use is working on website formatting and some of the 'wording' we currently use. I guess, "Insert THE-D" isn't family friendly. It's just been a really slow process. Much slower than expected.

We'll see what comes from all of that, hopefully sooner than later. The current DNA orders will still ship out. The other part that I'm working through is having time for other projects. Roof rack, shift knobs, grab handles, rear tire mount, RUTS, .... build out the new shop, reconfigure the current shop, racing season is starting. I need more hours in the day and more days in the week.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We're still working with our Agent and Ford on licensing for all of the gear with branding other than ours. I have a meeting with them tomorrow to review the website and next steps. Our last meeting was cancelled, due to Presidents' Day. To that end, the media/website company we use is working on website formatting and some of the 'wording' we currently use. I guess, "Insert THE-D" isn't family friendly. It's just been a really slow process. Much slower than expected.

We'll see what comes from all of that, hopefully sooner than later. The current DNA orders will still ship out. The other part that I'm working through is having time for other projects. Roof rack, shift knobs, grab handles, rear tire mount, RUTS, .... build out the new shop, reconfigure the current shop, racing season is starting. I need more hours in the day and more days in the week.
A bit confused ... you will ship without a licensing agreement? If you get a C&D from Ford to stop sales/manufacture I do hope that you'll honor a full refund for all orders holders since this is beyond our control.

Other than that I'm still Bronco-less but I'm still looking forward to getting my base script along with a few more items as you roll them out! Please just continue keeping us in the loop, most of us know they'll show eventually.

Thanks!

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @EIGHTLUG for the update, keep moving forward!

😂 all you keyboard Detectives need to keep your day job 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Cool beans my friend!

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do too all this information coming out these. Early order holder. Am I understanding it’s not paint issues it’s been licensing issues? Currently at 6 months after paying for something and there is no actual time frame on when these will ship? I’ve been told many times through out the 6 months different delivery dates but the whole time it was a license issue???
I only have a couple weeks remaining through PayPal for protection.
I love this Product! I just don’t know what to believe. Eight lug?

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would order these and wait if there was anyone who actually received them.

Please post pics when you get them!

Slinghaus

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would order these and wait if there was anyone who actually received them.

Please post pics when you get them!
Eightlug posted a finished one a couple pages back and they look great.
Here’s the base version of the WILDTRAK DNA Badge. There’s also the inverse of these two colors in process now.

Once the enamel is applied to the placard, the entire piece receives a coat of UV protectant satin clear, to give the entire badge a uniform appearance.

7B352E00-2DFC-4B1C-A38D-1BC5F22DDD40.jpeg

There are big runs of BADLANDS Orange and FORD (base) in red coming up next. Both are starting with satin black script. It’s by far the most popular of the two current choices.
Here’s a picture of one.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Eightlug posted a finished one a couple pages back and they look great.

Here’s a picture of one.
He is implying that after 6 months no one has received them. So he won't buy until they start shipping and receiving and to post a pic once received.

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got shipping notification for my black
badlands Sasquatch badge! Woo!

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. USPS tracking. Only “label created” so far, but it’s there.
That's the best news yet in this thread! Post up when you rec them!
Sponsored