Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with Big Bend also in black, but special paint on the placard, Big Bend in CG, and Ford blue background with black pony.
I can't wait to see those!
Sponsored

CIBorg79

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any chance for a black script black Diamond non-Sasquatch set still available for sale?

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The website is down.
Did I miss the boat to order these, or will there be a second production run?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The website is down.
Did I miss the boat to order these, or will there be a second production run?
Once we get a good handle on the current pre-orders, we'll open orders back up. This may come sooner, at the rate that order cancellations are requested, which, personally, I don't understand. The way I see it, you've already waited "X" amount of time for something that has zero effect on your day to day life. I mean, it's a nice to have type item. They're shipping out now and now people want to cancel? Their order gets cancelled and everyone behind you in line gets one step closer. Below is a pic of boxes prepped for round three of shipments.

The best things come to those who wait.​

96A4FCDF-2887-48F6-AC67-BE30EF29DDE3.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Once we get a good handle on the current pre-orders, we'll open orders back up. This may come sooner, at the rate that order cancellations are requested, which, personally, I don't understand. The way I see it, you've already waited "X" amount of time for something that has zero effect on your day to day life. I mean, it's a nice to have type item. They're shipping out now and now people want to cancel? Their order gets cancelled and everyone behind you in line gets one step closer. Below is a pic of boxes prepped for round three of shipments.

You are having x amount of cancellations this far into the waiting game? Makes no sense what so ever. But on the other hand as a customer, it puts us that much closer receiving ours. But not so good for you on lost revenue. Keep up the great work Curtis and thank your crew from many of us on here. Thank you!!!!!!

PS,

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge get-to-work-work

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the update with the licensing agreement with Ford? Only asking because if we can’t place an order any longer, and the licensing deal doesn’t get worked out, then I’m assuming we will never be able to get one. I’ve only waited because I wanted to see the actual product produced and on a Bronco, which we can now see, and they indeed look fantastic and I’m ready to order. But would suck if there is a cease & desist order from Ford.

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well worth the wait.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the update with the licensing agreement with Ford? Only asking because if we can’t place an order any longer, and the licensing deal doesn’t get worked out, then I’m assuming we will never be able to get one. I’ve only waited because I wanted to see the actual product produced and on a Bronco, which we can now see, and they indeed look fantastic and I’m ready to order. But would suck if there is a cease & desist order from Ford.
Did you see Curtis's post two up from yours #905? Looks like he plans to open it back up soon.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you see Curtis's post two up from yours #905? Looks like he plans to open it back up soon.
Yes I did. That is good news, but I’m still curious about the whole licensing thing, given the old Bronco Depot history.

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge get-to-work-work
Mine is in there somewhere! Appreciate the hard work and craftsmanship!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because there is no official license does not mean there will be a C&D. Perfect world yes a license agreement is what would be desired/needed if anything as a CYA.

A few things about the situation (pure speculation). These are high end custom badges that in this exact configuration does not exist elsewhere. They do have text/font/name of Ford items but in a unique combination.

The quality and price is not hurting the Ford brand or product by diminishing the value as these are multiple times more expensive than existing options. This is in no way competing at a price point for licensed or Ford genuine parts.

There my be a cost being paid without a license kicked up to Ford for all we know. Like some kind of conditional use agreement.

If AR has been communicating with Ford that hey, we have this product in development. That at least shows some good will and again may not come with a official license but may keep the C&D from coming down like a hammer.

Things can change on a dime, and I hope there is a contract of some kind even if it is not a full on license simply for a CYA on this. But its not unheard of operating in a grey area.
Sponsored