First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itching to know if this rack is getting closer to release? This had been my leading choice and thought I had some time to wait, but my bronco is getting built in August way sooner than expected and is going to need a rack on it by this ski season.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Itching to know if this rack is getting closer to release? This had been my leading choice and thought I had some time to wait, but my bronco is getting built in August way sooner than expected and is going to need a rack on it by this ski season.
Actually, YES! The parts are wrapping up at powdercoat now. The carbon panels are being machined. The carbon fiber air deflector is in rev 2 of its design. The plan is to have a two door version and 4 door version mounted up in August, with the formal release at SEMA. We'll have Austin's Bronco in the booth, along with our '93 911 RS America that will be there for a new product line release.

IMG_1535.jpeg

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, YES! The parts are wrapping up at powdercoat now. The carbon panels are being machined. The carbon fiber air deflector is in rev 2 of its design. The plan is to have a two door version and 4 door version mounted up in August, with the formal release at SEMA. We'll have Austin's Bronco in the booth, along with our '93 911 RS America that will be there for a new product line release.

Cool! I’ll be at SEMA this year need another Bronco? The Eruption Green would look good in the booth 😎

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG awesome looking forward to seeing the final version and hoping for a preorder here. 😉 Need to hit you all up for some stirrups in the meantime.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO Modular Roof Rack for 2-Door and 4-Door IMG_1535
Will Austin’s Bronco also have a new stick shift knob at SEMA?

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
D’Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Made a visit to the AR shop today. I have the call sign license plate mount. Their shop is a very organized, very optimized operation. I can attest that three Haas machines are milling, that raw billet is carefully staged for production all over the place, andthat there are giant boxes of off-shavings waiting to be recycled (indicating that these machines put in much longer days than I do). The Bronco script letter bages I saw (Badlands trim) are spectacular. AR doesn’t make a package for Braptor but I’d be a buyer if they did.

When i first looked at the S.I.T.H recovery shakles online, i was skeptical. These things are multiples of what a set cost elsewhere. Today i had the receiver hitch in hand and get it. I have Gear America on my truck and those are fine. But these are an entirely different thing. And I’m going to trade up. I had planned on buying the Gobi rack after seeing one on a Braptor at Overland Expo and I’ve decided to wait for the Archetype offering, as the quality of their products is undeniable. Certainly they have more demand than capacity, so potential buyers will benefit if they have a good supply of patience in reserve. If you want something machined to tolerances of an aircraft part or medical instrument, these are your people.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might there be a sneak peek for us? My bronco is in and have badges and magnum stirups on order and wouldn’t mind throwing and AR rack in the mix. 😉

Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Summer came and went. Wondering if we'll see something this fall.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Putting the defibrillator on this thread. <CLEAR>

Ever see billet roof rack brackets before? The way the supports cantilever out to give the base is the rack some added width looks awesome. These billet parts are nice and chunky too. I’m headed to powdercoat now to pick the right color for them. 🤞🏽 this will make SEMA.

IMG_2923_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2924_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2925_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2926_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2927_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2925.jpeg

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curtis @EIGHTLUG ok you have my credit card 💳 so just send it!. I hope to see you at SEMA.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Small details like this are, in my opinion, what really sets a product apart. Sure, we could have worked around supporting hardware found on McMaster or another hardware website, but that’s not what we do. We’ll machine even the smallest detail parts that will just make you appreciate all of the forethought we put into these designs.

IMG_6916.jpeg

71867353339__93E93F20-83AD-46CE-88E1-35A5FF12557D.jpeg

IMG_2960.jpeg

IMG_2959.jpeg

IMG_2958.jpeg

IMG_2957.jpeg

IMG_2956.jpeg

IMG_2955.jpeg
Sponsored