Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Condescending and full of inaccuracies. Be better.
You're kind of righteous Aman. He's right, if people are interested they should pay attention.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're kind of righteous Aman. He's right, if people are interested they should pay attention.
I reread the original post multiple times and have read every post in this thread. Much of what @Gotdesl said was condescending and inaccurate. No need for that. Sorry if you disagree.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Condescending and full of inaccuracies. Be better.
It wasn't meant to be condescending, but it is entirely accurate...

From OP's first post: "Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down."

Also from OP, post #159 page 11 of this thread:
"They will go live for $1965.00 (the number is intentional). First as a deterrent to those that just want to snipe one when they go live without being a B6G member and secondly because it the first year of the BRONCO.

When you get the code PM'd to you, you'll check out for $295.00."

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wasn't meant to be condescending, but it is entirely accurate...

From OP's first post: "Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down."

Also from OP, post #159 page 11 of this thread:
"They will go live for $1965.00 (the number is intentional). First as a deterrent to those that just want to snipe one when they go live without being a B6G member and secondly because it the first year of the BRONCO.

When you get the code PM'd to you, you'll check out for $295.00."
Fair, I’m not trying to be a jerk and apologize if I came off as one.

Let’s get back to talking about how sexy this BAM BYODR and how excited we are to get it.

I will add that I am really happy with the actual pricing of this and assumed it would be closer to $400.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair, I’m not trying to be a jerk and apologize if I came off as one.

Let’s get back to talking about how sexy this BAM BYODR and how excited we are to get it.

I will add that I am really happy with the actual pricing of this and assumed it would be closer to $400.
No worries at all, my friend.
I completely agree with you on the pricing. I honestly expected roughly the same neighborhood that you did.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So @EIGHTLUG for clarification, did we pre-order them or are they already made and ready to ship? :)
And can we find out what number we are before they ship?

Thanks

Sponsored

klill001

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS/SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143
SEND IT

Sean492