Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Please make one for the Raptor
We will, once there are plenty of RAPTORS out there to make it worthwhile. I already have some ideas for the design and it's going to be pretty epic.
Sponsored

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Move along. Nothing to see here.
🤫

A00C7C62-5C26-48F8-BDB1-F4692C2B84FE.jpeg
I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!! 😍 This is exactly what I wanted when I was looking for a rail. Thank you for this amazing product and for taking the time to make it perfect! 👊🏻

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going out on a limb here …

Would anyone that ordered smooth be interested in swapping one side rail for a picatinny?

I have a few pic mounts that I really like, but also like the flexibility of smooth.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Going out on a limb here …

Would anyone that ordered smooth be interested in swapping one side rail for a picatinny?

I have a few pic mounts that I really like, but also like the flexibility of smooth.
Just shoot an email to [email protected]. We can accommodate that request.

Sponsored

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can ask @iamchris to stop by. He's local to us and picks up his orders in person. I believe he also has a BADLANDS BAM on order. We're there, seven days a week, making not only our staple Bronco parts and race car parts, but also all of the highly customized Bronco accessories.

On my side, I absolutely need to pad timelines (a lot) more. Kicking off a product line and not knowing what we don't know, and producing a product delivery date is about as accurate as playing darts in the dark.

There's just something people need to realize. Companies in the automotive aftermarket that do what we do, at the scale, and level of product, are few and very far between. Due to this, customer expectations are high. We will not ship out sub-par products, just for the sake of fulfilling orders. You would not be happy with that product and I take your product experience personally. When the first BAMs delivered, the SITH Shackles, THE D, not only were these parts super functional, but they are like jewelry for your Bronco. It's like wearing a nice watch. Sure it tells time just like a basic watch, but it looks amazing doing it. That's the product ownership experience I want you to have. Just trust me when I say the wait will be worth it.
I'd love to stop by and see the shop again! Sorry I've been crazy busy doing my own business and work lately but anyone that has any questions about quality can put that to rest. You will be more than astounded at the end product and glad you were patient and waited. I only wish more folks were able to stop by and see how much you all are doing. Great folks too @AR.

As one of my favorite movie quotes goes, "we're all gonna be like three little Fonzies here. Yalonda what's Fonzie like ?!?! -Pulp Fiction.

I assure you all it's going to be epic. I only wish I could post spoilers.

*edited to add - I do in fact have a BAM Badlands BYOD on order. It was my Birthday (May 13) and I am beyond happy that I was able to get my order in as one of the lucky 100.

Last edited:

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello. Just checking in on timing. How is it coming? @EIGHTLUG

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, I think I've run out waiting ability... (unless it was mailed Friday or something since we've seen one of the numbers engraved, but I don't think so).

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, I think I've run out waiting ability... (unless it was mailed Friday or something since we've seen one of the numbers engraved, but I don't think so).
Dave it’s only been 101 days have some patience.

here are some numbers to comfort you.
  • 8,726,400 seconds
  • 145,440 minutes
  • 2424 hours
  • 101 days
  • 14 weeks and 3 days
  • 27.67% of 2022

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh. Looks like a 10% cancellation processing fee. Hmm…

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG can we get some kind of real estimate on shipping?

And your website says 10% order cancellation fee. Does that apply here with these taking much longer than originally stated?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG can we get some kind of real estimate on shipping?

And your website says 10% order cancellation fee. Does that apply here with these taking much longer than originally stated?
If you waited this long and want to cancel when they're really close to shipping, that's your call. If it were me, I wouldn't do it. We have a list of people circling like vultures to pick up one of these from a customer that backs out. The 10% cancellation fee is to cover the merchant CC processing charges for your original order and your refund.

As far as an update, the parts have all been lasered and masked off for BADLANDS Orange painting. That's 300 parts. About 40 have been painted up to now.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd love to stop by and see the shop again! Sorry I've been crazy busy doing my own business and work lately but anyone that has any questions about quality can put that to rest. You will be more than astounded at the end product and glad you were patient and waited. I only wish more folks were able to stop by and see how much you all are doing. Great folks too @AR.

As one of my favorite movie quotes goes, "we're all gonna be like three little Fonzies here. Yalonda what's Fonzie like ?!?! -Pulp Fiction.

I assure you all it's going to be epic. I only wish I could post spoilers.

*edited to add - I do in fact have a BAM Badlands BYOD on order. It was my Birthday (May 13) and I am beyond happy that I was able to get my order in as one of the lucky 100.
You should shoot for a day late next week. We might have a full set (27) of the new titanium lug nuts you can check out. ;)

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you waited this long and want to cancel when they're really close to shipping, that's your call. If it were me, I wouldn't do it. We have a list of people circling like vultures to pick up one of these from a customer that backs out. The 10% cancellation fee is to cover the merchant CC processing charges for your original order and your refund.

As far as an update, the parts have all been lasered and masked off for BADLANDS Orange painting. That's 300 parts. About 40 have been painted up to now.
What's being painted? The first post says they're being anodized.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should shoot for a day late next week. We might have a full set (27) of the new titanium lug nuts you can check out. ;)
Very much looking forward to it. Thank you.
Sponsored