Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just really hope it's not like $300+ :D
The original version is $275, make no mistake, it will certainly be North of $300 hundo, limited edition no less. Simon says $375.

Mkipley

First Edition
First Name
Mine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143
Looks great. Send it!

2K's Getaway

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Super Duty, Escape, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

ericwayne

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just SEND IT already o_O

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2007 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok SEND IT, I want one too, can you ship to Canada?

Last edited:

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in

Stevo77

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

View attachment 319143
Send it please! I’d pay now if it’s an option! 🤣

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View attachment 319143
SEND ITTTTT
Sponsored