First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If we get to the three month point without another update, I vote to not be surprised, and to see some progress pics/vids.
You can ask @iamchris to stop by. He's local to us and picks up his orders in person. I believe he also has a BADLANDS BAM on order. We're there, seven days a week, making not only our staple Bronco parts and race car parts, but also all of the highly customized Bronco accessories.

On my side, I absolutely need to pad timelines (a lot) more. Kicking off a product line and not knowing what we don't know, and producing a product delivery date is about as accurate as playing darts in the dark.

There's just something people need to realize. Companies in the automotive aftermarket that do what we do, at the scale, and level of product, are few and very far between. Due to this, customer expectations are high. We will not ship out sub-par products, just for the sake of fulfilling orders. You would not be happy with that product and I take your product experience personally. When the first BAMs delivered, the SITH Shackles, THE D, not only were these parts super functional, but they are like jewelry for your Bronco. It's like wearing a nice watch. Sure it tells time just like a basic watch, but it looks amazing doing it. That's the product ownership experience I want you to have. Just trust me when I say the wait will be worth it.
Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

center bracket and L/R feet are being prepped for paint. I saw th
You can ask @iamchris to stop by. He's local to us and picks up his orders in person. I believe he also has a BADLANDS BAM on order. We're there, seven days a week, making not only our staple Bronco parts and race car parts, but also all of the highly customized Bronco accessories.

On my side, I absolutely need to pad timelines (a lot) more. Kicking off a product line and not knowing what we don't know, and producing a product delivery date is about as accurate as playing darts in the dark.

There's just something people need to realize. Companies in the automotive aftermarket that do what we do, at the scale, and level of product, are few and very far between. Due to this, customer expectations are high. We will not ship out sub-par products, just for the sake of fulfilling orders. You would not be happy with that product and I take your product experience personally. When the first BAMs delivered, the SITH Shackles, THE D, not only were these parts super functional, but they are like jewelry for your Bronco. It's like wearing a nice watch. Sure it tells time just like a basic watch, but it looks amazing doing it. That's the product ownership experience I want you to have. Just trust me when I say the wait will be worth it.
Stop wasting time responding and get back to work (I kid).
I hope the Mustang people are more patient, but I doubt it.
Boys and car parts are like girls and shoes.

As for me, my AR | TAP is holding up so well I don't even know why I ordered this... except that it looks cool AF and I want it now!

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the vast majority of us (myself included) here absolutely agree with what you are doing, and are therefore super excited about getting these in our Broncos. Quality is key, keep doing you, and we all appreciate it the hours you are putting in!

vrycooldad

Badlands
First Name
Bucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waited nearly two years on the rig….a few months ain’t much to worry about.

Folks do get skittish about their money tho so maybe an email every six or so weeks wouldn’t hurt to let them know…you know…they’re waiting.

I will edit this to say I don’t come around much because this group, on the whole, has been pretty insufferable since jump street so, I get how rough it is dealing with us. Godspeed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Waited nearly two years on the rig….a few months ain’t much to worry about.

Folks do get skittish about their money tho so maybe an email every six or so weeks wouldn’t hurt to let them know…you know…they’re waiting.

I will edit this to say I don’t come around much because this group, on the whole, has been pretty insufferable since jump street so, I get how rough it is dealing with us. Godspeed.
Well, not to get people all spun up, but I assembled rail 1 / 100 yesterday just to see how it all looks with the BADLANDS Orange and TARMAC Black rails... and 🤤

We went through several iterations of which font worked best with the topo on the feet. That's pretty dialed now, along with which section of topo to use from Badlands National Park. That area's topography is so unique, so I wanted that to carry over into this BAM rail for you. It's quite a process, since we're having to program the laser for each numbered part, test the program on a scrap piece, then do it for real on your production part. Repeat the process for the next rail number.

This is very similar to what is having to be done for the individual VIN plates for center consoles.

We just need more lasers, more people, and more time in the day.​

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, not to get people all spun up, but I assembled rail 1 / 100 yesterday just to see how it all looks with the BADLANDS Orange and TARMAC Black rails... and 🤤

We went through several iterations of which font worked best with the topo on the feet. That's pretty dialed now, along with which section of topo to use from Badlands National Park. That area's topography is so unique, so I wanted that to carry over into this BAM rail for you. It's quite a process, since we're having to program the laser for each numbered part, test the program on a scrap piece, then do it for real on your production part. Repeat the process for the next rail number.

This is very similar to what is having to be done for the individual VIN plates for center consoles. We just need more lasers, more people, and more time in the day.​
That’s my rail so I appreciate the attention that it’s getting!

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is very similar to what is having to be done for the individual VIN plates for center consoles.

I got your next project: Badlands Limited Edition Bottle opener that mounts to one of the screw holes on the back roll bar! (yes I know there's one "built in", but who is really gonna use that bare metal one?)

Send it LOL

Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you 🙏🏽

Sponsored