Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm working on #8 now.
@EIGHTLUG just checking back. I know you were working on #8 but it’s been a couple of weeks and no shipping details received yet. Was mine pulled for QC?

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE Lord-of-the-Flies

Natives are getting reckless Curtis, might be time for a dose of damage control. I'm hoping to get mine in time to mount some Halloween decorations to, or maybe Thanksgiving?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE Lord-of-the-Flies

Natives are getting reckless Curtis, might be time for a dose of damage control. I'm hoping to get mine in time to mount some Halloween decorations to, or maybe Thanksgiving?
They're a lot of work and they ship out when they are complete. If you're no longer interested, please email [email protected] and request a refund.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're a lot of work and they ship out when they are complete. If you're no longer interested, please email [email protected] and request a refund.
Wasn't me inquiring. Not quite sure how I get to be the recipient of your ire. Ten people inquire about where their rails are over the past two weeks (me not being one of them), you ignore them all and then when I make a quip, you decide to get surly with me?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wasn't me inquiring. Not quite sure how I get to be the recipient of your ire. Ten people inquire about where their rails are over the past two weeks (me not being one of them), you ignore them all and then when I make a quip, you decide to get surly with me?
...because were busy working on rails. Does everyone want minute to minute updates or do you want your order fulfilled? I'm a really good multi-tasker, but finishing rails and typing on the forum we can't do simultaneously. I left the shop last night at 10PM, back here before 7AM. Guess what I'm doing? They're getting shipped out as fast as quality allows.

And my previous post was a general statement. Not directed at you at all. Honestly, if people's patience has run out, save yourselves the forum post and agony and send the email.

Looking at the packing table, there are 6 BAM boxes lined up. That means, at least six will go out this Saturday, possibly more. It's just after 8 am. The day is young.

Last edited:

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish some of you whose patience is gone would just silently request a refund as has been suggested several times. Sucking the life and enjoyment out of creative people and business is a great way to see it go away, FFS. The last thing we need is AR getting so fed up with the BS, that they cancel plans for other custom goodies. CUSTOM . . . GOODIES . . . none of this stuff is detrimental to our lives. It's all for fun and completely custom, not sitting on a shelf in huge numbers waiting to ship out. We know this going in to every one of these threads. Waiting for our Broncos to get built, shipped and delivered should be one of the greatest lessons in patience of most of our lives, lol. These guys are working hours most of us would loathe, and setting the mood for each day by reading bitching and moaning really sucks, I imagine. /rant

I actually hope that either AR starts setting ridiculous lead times for new stuff to keep the impatient away, or no lead time at all - You'll get it when it's done, I pinky swear, take it or leave it 😂

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which mount do we need or a GoPro-Esque camera to mount to the smooth rail?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish some of you whose patience is gone would just silently request a refund as has been suggested several times. Sucking the life and enjoyment out of creative people and business is a great way to see it go away, FFS. The last thing we need is AR getting so fed up with the BS, that they cancel plans for other custom goodies. CUSTOM . . . GOODIES . . . none of this stuff is detrimental to our lives. It's all for fun and completely custom, not sitting on a shelf in huge numbers waiting to ship out. We know this going in to every one of these threads. Waiting for our Broncos to get built, shipped and delivered should be one of the greatest lessons in patience of most of our lives, lol. These guys are working hours most of us would loathe, and setting the mood for each day by reading bitching and moaning really sucks, I imagine. /rant

I actually hope that either AR starts setting ridiculous lead times for new stuff to keep the impatient away, or no lead time at all - You'll get it when it's done, I pinky swear, take it or leave it 😂
Would you like to be my PR guy? Typically Tracy handles that work, but she's buried in laser work to the point that she's also not able to get to the emails and PMs like she used to. Both of you, obviously, perform that role better than me. One of my favorite sayings - "Ring the bell and it's all over." My Dad was a Master Chief. It's rubbed off.

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE Always-Make-Your-Bed-Don’t-Ever-Ring-the-Bell

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/26 Update

Your parts have been lasered. That's topo on each foot, then your sequential number on one foot, then the Badlands National Park coordinates on the other. The center mount bracket also received topography applied by laser. All in all, that's 500 laser ops. They've since moved on to the Badlands Orange paint step. The previously applied laser work is masked off. That's 300 pieces being masked. Then two coats of paint are applied. We're allowing 2 days of curing to our gas. This is where we're at now. After this step, we'll be applying a coat of UV satin clear to give each piece a uniform finish. We still have a little ways to go, but all of your rails should be crossing the finish line around the same week. It will be a massive push to get them all out to you. I believe our record for BAMs shipped in a day is 37. I have a feeling we'll crush that record when the time comes. :)
Can't become to defensive when you set up expectations like that. "37 BAMs shipped in 1 day and we'll crush that record". In reality, 15 in 2 weeks?

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG - Are BALLS out of stock?

was going to add to my rail order, but all show “preorder”?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can't become to defensive when you set up expectations like that. "37 BAMs shipped in 1 day and we'll crush that record". In reality, 15 in 2 weeks?
I always have high expectations. That's what got us here.
Sponsored