First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have not received a confirmation email. Order #3491. Thanks.
You should have received tracking info on 10/12. Shows in transit with delivery on Tuesday. Check your spam folder.

Edit:

Ahhhhh... you're one of these...

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE No Email Provided

Help us help you.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should have received tracking info on 10/12. Shows in transit with delivery on Tuesday. Check your spam folder.

Edit:

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE No Email Provided

Help us help you.

Edit:

Help us help you.
Yea, my bad. I had intended to add my email to the list and just never got around to it. So, my lack of follow through has resulted in me not getting my email update. I have learned my lesson! But, I am stoked to be receiving it soon. Thanks Eightlug!

Sponsored

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude!!!! Got home after a great weekend with family in the OC to find TWO packages with functional custom jewelry for my Bronco from AR. Took 10 minutes total to install both 👍 Pics don’t do them justice 🙌

@EIGHTLUG :
Simply beautiful and worth the wait and I feel I should have had to pay more for this stuff. FORD (and others) should hire you to design parts for their vehicles (assuming they don’t already), these two components make the interior look and feel more like the high-end fully optioned vehicle that it is.

@ all the impatient people:
It’s worth the money and wait. These couldn’t be better. If and when you receive them you are gonna feel dumb for over reacting. If somehow you still feel miffed, please get a refund and let another Bronco owner enjoy these because they are that special and you might not even know how to Bronco anyway bro!!! 😂

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE A087E506-FBBE-46D7-92A5-5718C006D10B
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 669CEEFE-631E-4419-ADA6-B7339CC4F485

Last edited:

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Houston, #71 has landed.
@EIGHTLUG - thank you for taking the time and effort to give the Bronco community an accessory of such high quality and uniqueness. I hope your upcoming vacation is restful and enjoyable. You have earned my gratitude and I will happily be a long time customer.
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 885EE91E-27FB-4A45-9AE9-6EDF959C0BE7

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed up today. Out with the old and in with the new. This new limited version looks soooo much cooler than the original and the original was freakin awesome. Thanks again @EIGHTLUG
BFC4EAD3-3339-418B-AF57-2D8F62A9C08F.jpeg
1E572972-B131-4922-A63D-EDAE4C7BF15F.jpeg
34EC82B5-F18A-4F57-AE03-3182410F1FEC.jpeg
C9CCFA24-01B2-4DE5-85AC-37CE994B5C26.jpeg
C70A6196-8856-4996-AC14-4C94A9F785E7.jpeg

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine showed up today. Out with the old and in with the new. This new limited version looks soooo much cooler than the original and the original was freakin awesome. Thanks again @EIGHTLUG
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE C70A6196-8856-4996-AC14-4C94A9F785E7
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE C70A6196-8856-4996-AC14-4C94A9F785E7
Wow... yeah, don't ever put those two versions side-by-side. The original BAM looks so vanilla. It's like when a regular F-150 parks next to a RAPTOR.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Houston, #71 has landed.
@EIGHTLUG - thank you for taking the time and effort to give the Bronco community an accessory of such high quality and uniqueness. I hope your upcoming vacation is restful and enjoyable. You have earned my gratitude and I will happily be a long time customer.
Thank you so much. We all greatly appreciate the kind words, from all of you. I'll be the first to admit, these things kicked our ass for a while. Finishing delays, equipment failures, ...painful. Knowing what we know now, we could crank out the same quantity at equal or better quality in 1/4 of the time.

So, let's face it. The BADLANDS BAM will probably go down as one of the coolest and most unique accessories for the new BRONCO. Count the 100 of you as the extremely lucky ones. They were a tremendous amount of work and the learning curve was steep.

I'll need to verify, but I believe all of them have shipped at this point. The final one was for a Bronco owner in Canada. We have one straggler that's being repaired. I would think, by the week's end, all of you will have yours in your possession.

With that, it's time to drop a bomb.​

Where do we go from here. Well, we outdo ourselves! That's what we do! Over the next several weeks, we're going to announce a new special edition BAM (notice I didn't say LIMITED EDITION) along with THE HUNT. The BAM won't be anything like what you have, but will be integral to THE HUNT. Think topography, coordinates, and treasure on a nationwide scale. All National Parks are fair game.

This is going to be fun​

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you so much. We all greatly appreciate the kind words, from all of you. I'll be the first to admit, these things kicked our ass for a while. Finishing delays, equipment failures, ...painful. Knowing what we know now, we could crank out the same quantity at equal or better quality in 1/4 of the time.

So, let's face it. The BADLANDS BAM will probably go down as one of the coolest and most unique accessories for the new BRONCO. Count the 100 of you as the extremely lucky ones. They were a tremendous amount of work and the learning curve was steep.

I'll need to verify, but I believe all of them have shipped at this point. The final one was for a Bronco owner in Canada. We have one straggler that's being repaired. I would think, by the week's end, all of you will have yours in your possession.

Where do we go from here. Well, we outdo ourselves! That's what we do! Over the next several weeks, we're going to announce a new special edition BAM (notice I didn't say LIMITED EDITION) along with THE HUNT. The BAM won't be anything like what you have, but will be integral to THE HUNT. Think topography, coordinates, and treasure on a nationwide scale. All National Parks are fair game.

This is going to be fun​
Tooo. Much. Awesomeness! …

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is going to be fun​
The one to Canada may have been mine....90/100, it shows it delivered but am away till the weekend. Am looking forward to returning and installing it ASAP. Will confirm and post, thanks!

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is going to be fun​
You've got to stop this or my wife is going to kick me out!
Do you have an extra room in your new shop?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I'm hoping HUNT is the landed acronym for KNOB, preferably a BL special edition.
Sponsored