NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had them send me a replacement center because the "badlands" was sloppy....then on the replacement, the topo lines are really yellowed. Kinda feel like I have to settle for a $300 piece. Not trying to be overly picky, but the craftsmanship doesn't seem to be there.
20221024_182556.jpg

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had them send me a replacement center because the "badlands" was sloppy....then on the replacement, the topo lines are really yellowed. Kinda feel like I have to settle for a $300 piece. Not trying to be overly picky, but the craftsmanship doesn't seem to be there.
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 20221024_182556
Instead of posting here, sending us an email with a request for replacement is more productive. Third times a charm. I'll pick your center section myself.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @EIGHTLUG i sent an email last week from Spence55. It went to Tracy I belive, still waiting to hear back. Thank you.

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 20221024_182556
I kinda like the yellowing tbh

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kinda like the yellowing tbh
It's not bad alone, just completely unmatched from the 2 sides.

I'll say AR probably has the best customer service of any company I've dealt with. There's no nonsense and they take care of issues in lightning-fast time. They'll continue to keep my wallet thin

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not bad alone, just completely unmatched from the 2 sides.

I'll say AR probably has the best customer service of any company I've dealt with. There's no nonsense and they take care of issues in lightning-fast time. They'll continue to keep my wallet thin
I woulsnt mind all 3 being that shade, i agree ive had another item not be 100 and it was replaced quickly. Great company and worth the price for me

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of posting here, sending us an email with a request for replacement is more productive. Third times a charm. I'll pick your center section myself.
Very true statement, had a issue with the SLAP I ordered, sent the Pit Crew an e-mail about the issue and three days later had a replacement. Very good customer service.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @EIGHTLUG , I only wish people knew the effort all of you at AR put into creating uniquely awesome stuff for us.

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have one of these and want to part with it? I missed the window of opportunity as I didn't know whether I was going with the BRaptor or keep my original Badlands order.

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have one of these and want to part with it? I missed the window of opportunity as I didn't know whether I was going with the BRaptor or keep my original Badlands order.
I know this probably BAM BYODR (smooth) Bronze that’s for sale.

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got around to swapping out my graphite picatinny rail for the Badlands. Very happy with it. Thank you @EIGHTLUG for all you and your teams hard work with making these and the attention to detail. Absolutely amazing!
Just (patiently) waiting for my matching B.A.L.L.S. To drop now.
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 5E4D9DBA-11BB-46D1-8B77-7884CE935C68
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE DAD82BA2-183B-4D66-8191-42D99D8A21BC
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE AF683BC5-27E2-4A56-83AC-300F46A56355

becksthebaker

Badlands
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick help please. I got my byodr last week but I’m waiting on my BALLS from AR. We’re ordering the 67 designs arms and phone mount. What ball could I get that would work with both things in the meantime? Thanks!

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick help please. I got my byodr last week but I’m waiting on my BALLS from AR. We’re ordering the 67 designs arms and phone mount. What ball could I get that would work with both things in the meantime? Thanks!
That’s going to depend on the arms you went with. Did you go for the 1” or 20mm?