Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | M.O.S.H. - Modular Oh Sh!t Handle

The grab handle on the center console is cool, I guess. Never have I once had the urge to grab it. Aside from it being a nice design feature, and for most rigs, it provides some nice color pop in the interior, it’s pretty useless. What is usable about it is its location and the two threaded mount points the secure the grab handle to the center console.

These two threaded mount points are the starting point for the Modular Oh Sh!t Handle. MOSH for short. The base plate for MOSH is a near flush mount bracket that does away with the grab handle and provides additional threaded points for ball mounts, Picatinny rail, and even a purse hook.

What I’m seeing is a location to mount a small radio, a phone mount, GPS, etc. Like the other products we’ve developed, your input is definitely welcome. If the community needs a mount for a specific item, let me know.

The pics below are of the 3D printed prototype of the MOSH base. Every future order will start with this part. It will be a’ la carte, how you configure parts and accessories for your cart, before you SEND IT.

Ford Bronco AR | M.O.S.H.  Modular Oh Sh!t Handle 13A4D41F-C080-475D-B558-CB77EE7836B3

Ford Bronco AR | M.O.S.H.  Modular Oh Sh!t Handle 95DB9BE0-1A0F-4B86-AAA6-3EBD9F169429

Ford Bronco AR | M.O.S.H.  Modular Oh Sh!t Handle DBADFFD1-1D05-4329-B6DA-709BA0974F5D
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
<RESERVED>

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I second the radio mount idea. Maybe a generalized plate that attaches there and then has several slots to accomodate for different radios?

Extra points if all the bolt heads are obscured without doing some fanagling so someone doesn't just walk off with it.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I second the radio mount idea. Maybe a generalized plate that attaches there and then has several slots to accomodate for different radios?

Extra points if all the bolt heads are obscured without doing some fanagling so someone doesn't just walk off with it.
-Noted. ;)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Do you have any specific radios in mind. If so, I'll R&D specific to that model and make integration super saucy. @Belem

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Watching - will tech bronze options be available?

EDIT: Also will we be able to attach the AR dipping sauce mount here? :LOL:
🤔 I’m thinking that dipping sauce makes a lot more sense in this location.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder if they put that handle there in case you decide to roll your Bronco?
One doesn’t simply decide to roll their Bronco. 🤣

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have any specific radios in mind. If so, I'll R&D specific to that model and make integration super saucy. @Belem
It’d be an ideal spot for the faceplate portion of the Woxun 1000G.

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AR | M.O.S.H. - Modular Oh Sh!t Handle

The grab handle on the center console is cool, I guess. Never have I once had the urge to grab it. Aside from it being a nice design feature, and for most rigs, it provides some nice color pop in the interior, it’s pretty useless. What is usable about it is its location and the two threaded mount points the secure the grab handle to the center console.

These two threaded mount points are the starting point for the Modular Oh Sh!t Handle. MOSH for short. The base plate for MOSH is a near flush mount bracket that does away with the grab handle and provides additional threaded points for ball mounts, Picatinny rail, and even a purse hook.

What I’m seeing is a location to mount a small radio, a phone mount, GPS, etc. Like the other products we’ve developed, your input is definitely welcome. If the community needs a mount for a specific item, let me know.

The pics below are of the 3D printed prototype of the MOSH base. Every future order will start with this part. It will be a’ la carte, how you configure parts and accessories for your cart, before you SEND IT.

Ford Bronco AR | M.O.S.H.  Modular Oh Sh!t Handle DBADFFD1-1D05-4329-B6DA-709BA0974F5D

Anyway I could get the handle and some mounts too? I like the handle JIC.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤔 I’m thinking that dipping sauce makes a lot more sense in this location.
I'm going to have to disagree. This seems like a very appropriate spot to mount my Whataburger fries while using the rail for my Whataburger spicy ketchup. The large fry is no joke.
Ford Bronco AR | M.O.S.H.  Modular Oh Sh!t Handle CTINqgvVEAArG8M

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyway I could get the handle and some mounts too? I like the handle JIC.
A handle will be one of the mounted accessories. Threaded holes can also be utilized with the modular handle in place.
Sponsored