Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

One of the things I don't like about the factory handle is that it feels flimsy. Is the mount point below your base strong enough to accomodate a better handle of your design? If so, I could imagine an awesome anodized selection to match the body paint. You can trial with lightning blue ;)
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a long arm attachment that can go under the mount (between the console and your baseplate) out the back like T with a cup holder attachment for the rear?

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WOW, guess you missed the sarcasm. :unsure:
I mean how do I miss it in typed words. It’s like so dam obvious when someone is been TOTALLY sarcastic. Holy cow! How did I miss that ?!?! I should really go back and reread the post you typed with absolutely no punctuation or anything to inflect sarcasm. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I should read up on Internet forum interaction.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean how do I miss it in typed words. It’s like so dam obvious when someone is been TOTALLY sarcastic. Holy cow! How did I miss that ?!?! I should really go back and reread the post you typed with absolutely no punctuation or anything to inflect sarcasm. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I should read up on Internet forum interaction.
Like I said, I forgot to turn the sarcasometer on. Do you really want to beat me up for that?

Also, it was only one question. Where is additional punctuation required?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you have any specific radios in mind. If so, I'll R&D specific to that model and make integration super saucy. @Belem
I'm slated to get my Bronco the Tuesday after who the fuck knows, so don't design special on my account. But if I had it, I would be looking to mount a GMRS radio there, probably the Midland MXT275.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That handle seems so useless. I might buy this just to de-clutter the console area.