Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2DR Badlands. Send It
Sponsored

Arjineal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Saturn Astra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great! Just sent a message to switch my stirup order to a Magnum order! Any idea on timeframe?

AllHailTheGnome

Badlands
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT Premium, 2012 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks fantastic guys! Message sent to change to MAGNUMS!

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP is live on the website for pre-order. We crunched the numbers and bought up 240' worth of 6061 billets to get the product more cost comparative to the 4 door STIRRUP. There's just no way getting around the volume of material necessary to make this size magic happen.

2 Door: $1,245.00
4 Door: $1,395

With the Bronco6G 20% forum discount, it's shipped to your door for:
$996 for the 2 door
$1,116 for the 4 door

Some of you hit pause on your STIRRUP order to allow the release of the MAGNUM pricing. Go ahead and fire off another email, if you're a go or no-go. If you're a go, we'll create a special code at checkout for just the difference of the MAGNUM. For everyone else that has already said SEND IT on the thread, we'll PM you the 20% off code.

Stirrup_Magnum_2_Door_Black_3A.jpg

Stirrup_Magnum_2_Door_Black_3B.jpg

Stirrup_Magnum_2_Door_Black_5.jpg
Looking good and thinking about maybe switching my Stirrup order to the Magnum. Do you have any real pics of the Magnum on your 4-door Bronco you can share? The digital renderings are helpful but real pics provide a lot more visual understanding.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looking good and thinking about maybe switching my Stirrup order to the Magnum. Do you have any real pics of the Magnum on your 4-door Bronco you can share? The digital renderings are helpful but real pics provide a lot more visual understanding.
We're fast tracking a full 4 door setup for pics. One side of the BRONCO will be solid black and the other side will be the post machined top. I'll update the thread with the pics, ASAP!

If I can locate a local two door, I can remove the middle span in the MAGNUM and mount them on that BRONCO too for pics. Modularity FTW!

Sponsored

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG
Hey Curtis, can you explain this middle span part? I had the idea this was one solid piece all the way down. Is it really two pieces that butt up against each other?

thanks!

deathadder

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP is live on the website for pre-order. We crunched the numbers and bought up 240' worth of 6061 billets to get the product more cost comparative to the 4 door STIRRUP. There's just no way getting around the volume of material necessary to make this size magic happen.

2 Door: $1,245.00
4 Door: $1,395

With the Bronco6G 20% forum discount, it's shipped to your door for:
$996 for the 2 door
$1,116 for the 4 door

Some of you hit pause on your STIRRUP order to allow the release of the MAGNUM pricing. Go ahead and fire off another email, if you're a go or no-go. If you're a go, we'll create a special code at checkout for just the difference of the MAGNUM. For everyone else that has already said SEND IT on the thread, we'll PM you the 20% off code.

Stirrup_Magnum_2_Door_Black_3A.jpg

Stirrup_Magnum_2_Door_Black_3B.jpg

Stirrup_Magnum_2_Door_Black_5.jpg
I fired off an email to Tracy asking her to give me the difference. I’m interested.

Send it please 😊

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm impressed with how the pricing came out on these! Excited to see the final product, but I am loving my stirrups!

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG
Hey Curtis, can you explain this middle span part? I had the idea this was one solid piece all the way down. Is it really two pieces that butt up against each other?

thanks!
I'd like to learn about this as well, as I thought it was one solid piece too.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG

thanks!
The MAGNUM is a modular billet full length step. For the two door version, it consists of a front and back half that are joined together with a 1"x1" lap joint and bolted together with M10 stainless hardware. The parts are non-handed, so they will work on the driver or passenger side. Fully assembled, they are about 60" in length. Our CNC table is 50" in length or X travel. Each half is ~30" in length which is much more manageable in both material cost, material handling, and will avoid oversized freight charges when we ship them to you.

For the 4 door version, we add a 15" center span that's bolted in between the front and rear half lap joints. This part is also non-handed. These three pieces, together, along with the 4 Clamp assemblies comprise of a full MAGNUM.

There are several advantages to the lapped design. Strength being #1. Having that chunk of material that's bolted together gives the center a lot of rigidity. #2 which was mentioned above is less cost all around. #3 is the modularity. We have only 3 machined part SKUs that cover the driver and passenger side of both the 2 door and 4 door. #4. Sustainability. In the event that you damage the MAGNUM to the point of not being serviceable, you would most likely need only replace a section of the step and not the entire unit.

MAGNUM 1.PNG

MAGNUM 2.PNG

Sponsored

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The MAGNUM is a modular billet full length step. For the two door version, it consists of a front and back half that are joined together with a 1"x1" lap joint and bolted together with M10 stainless hardware. The parts are non-handed, so they will work on the driver or passenger side. Fully assembled, they are about 60" in length. Our CNC table is 50" in length or X travel. Each half is ~30" in length which is much more manageable in both material cost, material handling, and will avoid oversized freight charges when we ship them to you.

For the 4 door version, we add a 15" center span that's bolted in between the front and rear half lap joints. This part is also non-handed. These three pieces, together, along with the 4 Clamp assemblies comprise of a full MAGNUM.

There are several advantages to the lapped design. Strength being #1. Having that chunk of material that's bolted together gives the center a lot of rigidity. #2 which was mentioned above is less cost all around. #3 is the modularity. We have only 3 machined part SKUs that cover the driver and passenger side of both the 2 door and 4 door. #4. Sustainability. In the event that you damage the MAGNUM to the point of not being serviceable, you would most likely need only replace a section of the step and not the entire unit.

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part MAGNUM 2.PNG

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part MAGNUM 2.PNG
Thanks for clearing it up, I think the benefits you mention all make sense. Full speed ahead!

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyway I can ship my 2dr step back since it isn't installed and get credit? If not I can sell it on open market and then buy the Magnum. Always wanted the Magnum .....

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Send it please. 4 door Black PM.
Sponsored