Curtis .. Awesome as always. Now a Molle panel for the full tail gate. Maybe carbon fiber?Actually, Yes! These were the preliminary renders to get the size and proportions squared away. The rack/light bar/air dam will be able to be individually purchased, according to your needs, but will all work together seamlessly when fully accessorized. The upper mount for the limb risers will be incorporated too. Another week and we’ll have a completed render to share.
All of the typical asks will be addressed.
• overall lightweight
• ability to remove roof panels without removing the rack
• zero maintenance materials (aluminum extrusion, stainless steel, machined billet aluminum, carbon fiber composite, and carbon fiber. (The sauce will be dripping off this one)
• modular design
• highly configurable
• easy to install/remove
• might ship assembled or as a kit (I’m thinking about offering both. Assembled will cost more for assembly time and shipping, but it will get you up and running in little time.
• all rack to vehicle mounts will be machined billet (not sheet metal) and be able to handle more weight than you’ll feel comfortable placing on a roof rack.
• chase light integration will be available
• supporting equipment mounts (DMOS shovel/Rotopax/Maxtrax
Tell all the pit crew Happy Thanksgiving