Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED

Just because something has been around for a hundred years and commonly used doesn't mean it cant be looked at with today's technology, design principles, and manufacturing capabilities to refine the product.

I doubt there has ever been a company that sat down with the intent to make a vehicle specific shackle and not just resize hardware to make it work, but design it to fit the vehicle's design and its purpose. This isn't a rehash of crane tackle or something you would find in the hands of a longshoreman. The S.I.T.H. is 100% Bronco Modular Bumper, through and through. Made to be used, abused, and torture tested. It's a statement piece.

The Numbers and Specs

SITH
-7075 T6 rated at 74,000-78,000 PSI weighs in at 1.7 lbs ea. (FEA data to be provided soon)
The Bolt-18-8 Rockwell B55 70,000 lb Tensile 35,000 lb Shear

Color

Watermelon Sugar
Red & BADLANDS Orange - Powdercoated and then post machined for highlights

Why we're doing this

I want a bespoke recovery shackle. One that doesn't jingle. One that doesn't sway. No need for silencers. I want a bolt that isn't off the shelf. I actually want it hidden. I want it clean. I want a shackle with some presence. I want them to be asymmetrical. I want a shackle that doesn't look like it's from Harbor Freight sprayed in a fancy shade of KRYLON.

Availability

The S.I.T.H. will be release in two colors. You can select between Watermelon Sugar Red and BADLANDS Orange. S.I.T.H. will begin machining, beginning the week of January 3rd. We'll shoot for ship dates in mid February.

We'll continue to release custom colors and finishes throughout the year. Continue to follow the thread for upcoming colors.

Pricing:

Retail price for the AR | S.I.T.H. is $425.00

BRONCO6G members are eligible for a 20% discount, making the price per pair: $340.00!!

NOW TO THE FUN PART:

If you would like to pre-order your S.I.T.H. Shackles, here's what you'll need to do.

1. Reply in this thread: SEND IT! (I'll go back through this thread and send PMs with the coupon code to those that have already said SEND IT.)

2. We will PM you with a one time use coupon code for the ARCHETYPE RACING website, to use at checkout

3. Go to the link, also provided in the PM, to the S.I.T.H., and you'll be able to check out with the BRONCO6G 20% discount.

4. Spam F5 on the tracking link, once you have it, while you're waiting for your S.I.T.H. Shackles to arrive.

7B109A99-1325-4C61-8670-EFB1446E872F.jpeg

C0B12628-0729-4A29-B7E2-F162DA77CB78.jpeg

B585C26D-B20F-470A-8FC1-92EF3D7FD905.jpeg

4FF72798-40D1-40D7-BE75-28CA64D5AEC4.jpeg

24913E8F-2404-4A3C-892E-C2C8269D30BD.jpeg
Send it

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re working on that too…

Initial renderings of C.O.T.A., MONZA and IMOLA. Track focused billet wheels that will carry at least two patents.

F8516719-E34E-4524-B690-3EBAB6364C8A.jpeg

936C0571-8A54-4524-9E23-89B97D4290CB.jpeg

66870524-0B45-4DE0-8D56-9E04D5ED8FE8.jpeg
You make something that looks awesome on my Bullitt and I'm sending it now...

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Three hundred and forty dollars for unrated shackles?

Really?
Actually, the S.I.T.H. have a full F.E.A. performed by a P.E. and co-F.E.A'd by a Engineering Professor at MIT. This data will be visible on the website description, once it's available. I have yet to see any company go to these lengths and also publish their work.

Go ahead and SEND IT.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG what would the timeline be for a set of cyber orange?
Cyber Orange and Badlands Orange will be in the run stats starting in about a week. I suspect order ship date to be in the early part of March.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cyber Orange and Badlands Orange will be in the run stats starting in about a week. I suspect order ship date to be in the early part of March.
Just making sure... Active Orange (Badlands Orange) will be produced first correct? It is a different shade/color than Cyber Orange.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re working on that too…

Initial renderings of C.O.T.A., MONZA and IMOLA. Track focused billet wheels that will carry at least two patents.

F8516719-E34E-4524-B690-3EBAB6364C8A.jpeg

936C0571-8A54-4524-9E23-89B97D4290CB.jpeg

66870524-0B45-4DE0-8D56-9E04D5ED8FE8.jpeg
Damnit, I'm so glad I haven't purchased wheels yet!

@EIGHTLUG Are these renders of the Tech Bronze? Also, will the S.I.T.H. eventually be available in Tech Bronze? I haven't Sent It yet in hopes . . .

Last edited:

flannery13

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S6, BMW X7 M50, Land Rover LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED

Just because something has been around for a hundred years and commonly used doesn't mean it cant be looked at with today's technology, design principles, and manufacturing capabilities to refine the product.

I doubt there has ever been a company that sat down with the intent to make a vehicle specific shackle and not just resize hardware to make it work, but design it to fit the vehicle's design and its purpose. This isn't a rehash of crane tackle or something you would find in the hands of a longshoreman. The S.I.T.H. is 100% Bronco Modular Bumper, through and through. Made to be used, abused, and torture tested. It's a statement piece.

The Numbers and Specs

SITH
-7075 T6 rated at 74,000-78,000 PSI weighs in at 1.7 lbs ea. (FEA data to be provided soon)
The Bolt-18-8 Rockwell B55 70,000 lb Tensile 35,000 lb Shear

Color

Watermelon Sugar
Red & BADLANDS Orange - Powdercoated and then post machined for highlights

Why we're doing this

I want a bespoke recovery shackle. One that doesn't jingle. One that doesn't sway. No need for silencers. I want a bolt that isn't off the shelf. I actually want it hidden. I want it clean. I want a shackle with some presence. I want them to be asymmetrical. I want a shackle that doesn't look like it's from Harbor Freight sprayed in a fancy shade of KRYLON.

Availability

The S.I.T.H. will be release in two colors. You can select between Watermelon Sugar Red and BADLANDS Orange. S.I.T.H. will begin machining, beginning the week of January 3rd. We'll shoot for ship dates in mid February.

We'll continue to release custom colors and finishes throughout the year. Continue to follow the thread for upcoming colors.

Pricing:

Retail price for the AR | S.I.T.H. is $425.00

BRONCO6G members are eligible for a 20% discount, making the price per pair: $340.00!!

NOW TO THE FUN PART:

If you would like to pre-order your S.I.T.H. Shackles, here's what you'll need to do.

1. Reply in this thread: SEND IT! (I'll go back through this thread and send PMs with the coupon code to those that have already said SEND IT.)

2. We will PM you with a one time use coupon code for the ARCHETYPE RACING website, to use at checkout

3. Go to the link, also provided in the PM, to the S.I.T.H., and you'll be able to check out with the BRONCO6G 20% discount.

4. Spam F5 on the tracking link, once you have it, while you're waiting for your S.I.T.H. Shackles to arrive.

7B109A99-1325-4C61-8670-EFB1446E872F.jpeg

C0B12628-0729-4A29-B7E2-F162DA77CB78.jpeg

B585C26D-B20F-470A-8FC1-92EF3D7FD905.jpeg

4FF72798-40D1-40D7-BE75-28CA64D5AEC4.jpeg

24913E8F-2404-4A3C-892E-C2C8269D30BD.jpeg
AR Team,

Do we have

@EIGHTLUG OK...so if I ordered a set back on Jan 12th (and asked to wait for the Cyber Orange run) then I should expect sometime in March? I sent an email to customer service asking and also texted on the AR website, but got nothin' back. Thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR Team,

Do we have

@EIGHTLUG OK...so if I ordered a set back on Jan 12th (and asked to wait for the Cyber Orange run) then I should expect sometime in March? I sent an email to customer service asking and also texted on the AR website, but got nothin' back. Thanks.
There was a lag on dialing in both of the orange colors (Badlands and Cyber) so instead of holding up the entire run for that, we moved forward with the S.I.T.H. in red. Those will be shipping out starting today, through the weekend.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SEND IT (When eventually black or carb grey comes out)

I know it will be a long wait, maybe never, but prefer more of a stealth look.

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a lag on dialing in both of the orange colors (Badlands and Cyber) so instead of holding up the entire run for that, we moved forward with the S.I.T.H. in red. Those will be shipping out starting today, through the weekend.
Rock on. I hadn’t ordered as I don’t see cyber orange on the website. Let me know when I should drop the send it so I can get in line for CO.

Just FYI to people I don’t have a CO but it makes an excellent accent color to A51.

Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED 2EDE6C23-3883-4FB7-B1CB-DB66FF37E061

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we have confirmation this is compatible with the 2022 BD & BL capable bumper yet?!

MileHighWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually, the S.I.T.H. have a full F.E.A. performed by a P.E. and co-F.E.A'd by a Engineering Professor at MIT. This data will be visible on the website description, once it's available. I have yet to see any company go to these lengths and also publish their work.

Go ahead and SEND IT.
Yeah uh that means absolutely nothing. Rated lifting devices involves way more than FEA.

The fact that this was clearly designed to look good and then analyzed after the fact says it all.

I won’t argue that they’re not pretty- they are- but marketing these as an actual recovery component is a mistake. Thankfully no one who actually needs recovery gear is going to buy them, I just hope someone who is new to the game doesn’t have one fail and wind up hurt or worse.
Sponsored