Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A special run of Eruption Green are in process now. I can get Lightning Blue sorted in the meantime and get those included on the next run. So the answer is Yes! I can mail you my color swatch book, if you'd like to help out with getting the color nailed down. PM me and let me know.

-Curtis
I am down for a convert from the WS to the LB.

Sent an email for both the SITH and SITHR orders I have placed to the crew for the request.

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anybody wanting Lightning Blue I have received the swatch book and sent some feedback to Curtis. We should be able to get a color worked out for the next order.

Would you like the Blue to match the highlight color or the darker color in the paint?

I think the darker color makes the most sense.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

I am a LB FE 4DR Owner as well and would think the darker color.

Emailed his team on both my SITH and SITHR orders to switch over to LB.

Willing to wait a bit longer to get these. :)(y)

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple of questions for you.

1) Did you order the Badlands Orange or Cyber Orange (not positive if you can even order Cyber Orange. It shows as an option on their website for the rear recovery shackle but not the front)? Your picture with them mounted up front looks more Cyber but the 1 in your hand next to the doors looks more Badlands. Either way are you happy with the how the color turned out?

2) When did yours ship? I got my tracking number last Thursday but nothing has updated since. It's still stuck on "Label Created" with no progress since. I'm in the Dayton, OH area so I'm not too far from you assuming that it was picked up UPS.

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1) Did you order the Badlands Orange or Cyber Orange (not positive if you can even order Cyber Orange. It shows as an option on their website for the rear recovery shackle but not the front)? Your picture with them mounted up front looks more Cyber but the 1 in your hand next to the doors looks more Badlands. Either way are you happy with the how the color turned out?

2) When did yours ship? I got my tracking number last Thursday but nothing has updated since. It's still stuck on "Label Created" with no progress since. I'm in the Dayton, OH area so I'm not too far from you assuming that it was picked up UPS.
They are Badlands. Active Orange is the technical name I believe.

mine came via USPS Priority, sent Friday I believe.

Mg

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Looking back at the data we have from pictures supplied by customers for this project, while matching color swatches, the 'orange' color isn't consistent throughout the vehicle. I had the powdercoater work directly with Prismatic Powders to get the closest powder to the swatch color, which is what you see on the shackle. The badge on the side of the fender is a totally different orange. More of a classic Chevy orange, if anything.

I might look at leaning toward more of an orange hue, to be in the middle between what's on the exterior and whats on the interior. Keep in mind, THE D also uses the same powdercoat finish and it's an interior part.

Cyber Orange is a different powdercoat. Much more yellow. But we're also matching an OEM exterior paint color to powdercoat to replicate, which is consistent from Bronco to Bronco.

The pic is of the interior BO Vs the BO on the fender badge.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This color matches the interior Badlands accents perfectly. I was @ AR on Friday and picked up my order in person. These shackles are absolute beasts. I only wish I could share (NDA) what's to come. You won't be disappointed. Curtis is an engineering genius.
Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED PXL_20220521_215950158.MP
Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED PXL_20220521_215752512
Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED PXL_20220521_215821537

Sponsored

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess in the short timeline to fulfill some of us appear to have received 2 left shackles or 2 right - I think I received 2 "left" ones per the instruction sheet, not that it matters to me. However, both mine are the attached picture, so neither of mine have cute the little AR stamp like yours. 🤷🏼

More importantly though, anyone have to tips on how to hold the shim(s) in place while passing the bolt through and not getting anti-seize all over oneself like a noob haha? As I type this I realize without a 3rd hand or "small pick set", perhaps I could just hold them in place with something as simple as painter's tape.

UPDATE:
Forget my dumb tape idea bc that gets stuck in there sometimes.

Was able to get them perfect (almost no play) with the supplied metal shim (1 for each tow hook). All I needed to do was (with the bolt out) shove the nice rigid shim down between the tow hook and shackle in place to decrease that play, then insert the bolt..as the instructions pretty much said :X

Of course though with my OCD I turned my ratchet a bit too much and the shims are bent/deformed; however they're still in place and doing their job! :)

Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED PXL_20220527_233756734.MP~2

Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED PXL_20220528_005448066

Last edited:

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess in the short timeline to fulfill some of us appear to have received 2 left shackles or 2 right - I think I received 2 "left" ones per the instruction sheet, not that it matters to me. However, both mine are the attached picture, so neither of mine have cute the little AR stamp like yours. 🤷🏼

More importantly though, anyone have to tips on how to hold the shim(s) in place while passing the bolt through and not getting anti-seize all over oneself like a noob haha? As I type this I realize without a 3rd hand or "small pick set", perhaps I could just hold them in place with something as simple as painter's tape.

Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED PXL_20220528_005448066

yes I received two “AR”, they sent me the other and I returned it!

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went out to check mine - 1 "AR" and 1 plain.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, did you say $425? American dollars?
Sponsored