Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG we need a tease, however preliminary, small and zoomed in or blurry. A treat going into the weekend if you will. A hand drawn sketch of what it won't be will even suffice! 😁

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know you're all anxious and so am I!

We're working on vehicle renders now. Here's what I can give you. I know it's getting late on the east coast.

Below is the Engineering Drawing for the STIRRUP along with some detailed textured renderings from Solidworks of the STIRRUP. It's a chunky modular mount billet aluminum step. Design language that lends itself to the BRONCO and other angular accessories like aftermarket bumpers. Being at shin to knee height, the faces are contoured to not be so blunt. I know your kids will want to climb up into the BRONCO all by themselves, so all of the edges are chamfered to eliminate anything sharp.

In total, there are six M8 screws that mount the three modular brackets to the OEM rail. From there, three M10 bolts mount the STIRRUP to the brackets. It's designed to be as bomb proof as necessary. Can you hit the trails with the STIRRUP mounted? Sure. The wall thickness on the step is substantial. I'm talking 10-12mm thick. Far more beef than a billet aluminum wheel.... But removing it isn't much of a chore either.

Let me know what you think or any questions you may have. If you're wondering, yes. It can be done all in black, if that's what you like. What you see as silver is the post machined decking op. This just saves the finish from the daily abuse of shoes and boots on the top surface.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part ENG Drawi

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - STIRRUP - 1-1
Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - STIRRUP - 1-2

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We're working on vehicle renders now. Here's what I can give you. I know it's getting late on the east coast.

Below is the Engineering Drawing for the STIRRUP along with some detailed textured renderings from Solidworks of the STIRRUP. It's a chunky modular mount billet aluminum step. Design language that lends itself to the BRONCO and other angular accessories like aftermarket bumpers. Being at shin to knee height, the faces are contoured to not be so blunt. I know your kids will want to climb up into the BRONCO all by themselves, so all of the edges are chamfered to eliminate anything sharp.

In total, there are six M8 screws that mount the three modular brackets to the OEM rail. From there, three M10 bolts mount the STIRRUP to the brackets. It's designed to be as bomb proof as necessary. Can you hit the trails with the STIRRUP mounted? Sure. The wall thickness on the step is substantial. I'm talking 10-12mm thick. Far more beef than a billet aluminum wheel.... But removing it isn't much of a chore either.

Let me know what you think or any questions you may have. If you're wondering, yes. It can be done all in black, if that's what you like. What you see as silver is the post machined decking op. This just saves the finish from the daily abuse of shoes and boots on the top surface.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - STIRRUP - 1-2

I freaking love it!! Thank you for staying late to post! Can’t wait to see the on vehicle renders!!

I’m prob gonna go all black so it “blends in” more with the rails. But the silver top surface is tempting 🤔🤔🤔

SEND IT!!!!!!

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not announced, but I'm guessing $600-$800 a pair. I could be way off though. As soon as you mention solid billet aluminum i know it's going to be quality, but it's also gonna cost me. Can't wait to hear the price though, and I'm still interested.
Don’t give them any ideas lol quote lower prices people lol

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These look fantastic send it

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow didn't think I could be more excited but here we are.

Fantastic job imo.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also PROPS once again on the subtle and tasteful branding!!!!
Thank you! I want the products to eventually be instantly recognizable as an ARCHETYPE part. To the point where the logo becomes an afterthought.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ENG Drawing.png

Bronco - STIRRUP - 1-1.jpg
Bronco - STIRRUP - 1-2.jpg
First and foremost, this looks awesome! Can't stress that enough!!

If your looking for constructive feedback I have two personal opinions. Whatever that is worth, hah!

1) I want this completely blacked out, or more specifically, color matched to the rails. I like the billet showing through, but prefer the stirrup not draw the eye away from the vehicle. It's utilitarian and there is nothing shiny except the Ford horse emblem.

2) I would like to see an asymmetrical step where the leading edge carries a significant rake. Two reasons: provides a more aerodynamic appearance, and encourages anything that might catch on the stirrup to deflect rather than hang up. They are too beautiful to ever remove!

Just my two cents and thank you for putting all of these products out for us to drool over!! Made my day!!!

Edit: the chamfering is so subtlety awesome!!

Last edited:

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ENG Drawing.png

Bronco - STIRRUP - 1-1.jpg
Bronco - STIRRUP - 1-2.jpg
Love the design and love the black with silver face. My kid will love em.

Only worry is wheeling with them on but if it’s a quick on off it sounds fantastic. If the bolts have the the same type of head that fit one of the bronco toolkit tools that would be icing on the cake. Not an issue to throw an extra tool in but just a thought.
Keep up the great work. We like to razz about self imposed deadlines. Don’t worry, we know how to “stay pumped!”.
Sponsored