First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, new twist and question for OP...have you already considered or designed Mud flaps?
I am starting to think it would be wise for you to design front and back mud flaps.
Please expand your stirrup's same design theme look and also make sure they can be easily removed for true off roading just like the stirrups.
First in line please...I am ready to faithfully order now for my (last in line) '23-'24 white hardtop Badland.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
**NEWS FLASH**

We're currently designing a roughly 2" (Maybe more, maybe less. We'll see) drop mount bracket for the STIRRUP. The STIRRUP will retain all of it's robustness and functionality, but we'll also provide a drop bracket option for those that would desire an ease in access. 2" makes a world of difference.

While at SEMA, we were able to take a look at Broncos with mild lifts and the positioning of the OEM rail and it just made sense to do. We'll keep the STIRRUP rugged, along with the mounts. It will be totally fine for fire trails and just generally going off the beaten path. They'll still be removable in 2 minutes with an electric impact for those hard core rock crawling sessions.

Design renders will be released soon.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
**NEWS FLASH**

We're currently designing a roughly 2" (Maybe more, maybe less. We'll see) drop mount bracket for the STIRRUP. The STIRRUP will retain all of it's robustness and functionality, but we'll also provide a drop bracket option for those that would desire an ease in access. 2" makes a world of difference.

While at SEMA, we were able to take a look at Broncos with mild lifts and the positioning of the OEM rail and it just made sense to do. We'll keep the STIRRUP rugged, along with the mounts. It will be totally fine for fire trails and just generally going off the beaten path. They'll still be removable in 2 minutes with an electric impact for those hard core rock crawling sessions.

My wife will love that.

She finally got to ride in it yesterday and was laughing as she tried to get in.

I believe her exact words were "this is completely absurd".

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OK, new twist and question for OP...have you already considered or designed Mud flaps?
I am starting to think it would be wise for you to design front and back mud flaps.
Please expand your stirrup's same design theme look and also make sure they can be easily removed for true off roading just like the stirrups.
First in line please...I am ready to faithfully order now for my (last in line) '23-'24 white hardtop Badland.
I do have a mudflap material and design in mind. I'll need our Bronco to arrive (it's a couple weeks out) for R&D. If I can pull it off, these parts will make mudflaps great again!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
**NEWS FLASH**

So we'll have the option of attaching them to the rail with or without the drop bracket?

ChathamShark

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021, ’20 & ’15 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time....

Pricing:

Retail price for the AR | STIRRUP is $494.43

BRONCO6G members are eligible for a 20% discount, making the price per pair: $395.55

NOW TO THE FUN PART:

If you would like to pre-order your STIRRUP pair or set of four now, here's what you'll need to do.

1. Reply in this thread: SEND IT!

2. We will PM you with a one time use code for the ARCHETYPE RACING website.

3. Go to the link, also provided in the PM, to the STIRRUP, and you'll be able to check out with the BRONCO6G 20% discount.

4. Spam F5 on the tracking link, once you have it, while you're waiting for your STIRRUPS to arrive.
View attachment 194217 View attachment 194216
View attachment 192340 View attachment 192341
SEND IT!

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

**NEWS FLASH**

For us that already ordred will we get the extra brackets added to our order

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time....

Pricing:

Retail price for the AR | STIRRUP is $494.43

BRONCO6G members are eligible for a 20% discount, making the price per pair: $395.55

NOW TO THE FUN PART:

If you would like to pre-order your STIRRUP pair or set of four now, here's what you'll need to do.

1. Reply in this thread: SEND IT!

2. We will PM you with a one time use code for the ARCHETYPE RACING website.

3. Go to the link, also provided in the PM, to the STIRRUP, and you'll be able to check out with the BRONCO6G 20% discount.

4. Spam F5 on the tracking link, once you have it, while you're waiting for your STIRRUPS to arrive.
View attachment 194217 View attachment 194216
View attachment 192340 View attachment 192341
SEND IT!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For us that already ordred will we get the extra brackets added to our order
So we'll have the option of attaching them to the rail with or without the drop bracket?
Once R&D is wrapped up, I can review costs. The new mount bracket to lower the STIRRUP will be about twice the size of what comes standard. If you have a 4 door, that means 12 larger brackets.

I’m thinking there will be an added cost for the drop mounts. Not a lot. The machine cycle time will be nearly the same. It would really be just the added material cost. Rough numbers, so don’t quote me on this. If the bracket cost is +$5.00 ea and you need 6 drop STIRRUP brackets for a 2 door, that’s $30. $60 for a 4 door.

There’s also a scenario where the added material and machining cost is negligible and there is near zero price difference between the two. I’m that case you would just see a drop down selection on the website with the choices of:

• Standard Mounting Brackets
Mmmmmmmm Drop!

-Ode to the Beastie Boys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do we have to create bolt holes in order to have these attach? I am 99% there and would want the drop due to adding a lift in the future.
Sponsored