Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
SEND IT!

Thinking all black for me…assuming they’re build so the finish won’t wear away?

CG2DOOR

Wildtrak
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time....

Pricing:

Retail price for the AR | STIRRUP is $494.43

BRONCO6G members are eligible for a 20% discount, making the price per pair: $395.55

NOW TO THE FUN PART:

If you would like to pre-order your STIRRUP pair or set of four now, here's what you'll need to do.

1. Reply in this thread: SEND IT!

2. We will PM you with a one time use code for the ARCHETYPE RACING website.

3. Go to the link, also provided in the PM, to the STIRRUP, and you'll be able to check out with the BRONCO6G 20% discount.

4. Spam F5 on the tracking link, once you have it, while you're waiting for your STIRRUPS to arrive.
View attachment 194217 View attachment 194216
View attachment 192340 View attachment 192341
Send it.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Code is not working says code has been exceeded the number of times it can be used . They probably got over 1000 orders already

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I miss the pricing somewhere in the 19 pages?

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Code is not working says code has been exceeded the number of times it can be used . They probably got over 1000 orders already
Same, Curtis is prob trying to fix this right now so I won’t bug him but I had the same issue
Did I miss the pricing somewhere in the 19 pages?
Page 1. $395 for a pair for B6G members 😎

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same, Curtis is prob trying to fix this right now so I won’t bug him but I had the same issue

Page 1. $395 for a pair for B6G members 😎
Which ones you getting I’m getting the black with the machined Natural look on top