Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time. STIRRUP pricing, lead time, and purchasing info will be coming soon! The step is designed and we're working on the mounting bracket now. I'll have the official renders posted in this thread by week's end.
View attachment 192340 View attachment 192341
Would like to reserve.
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you look at the pic of the step that Ford made, it’s similar in design to the STIRRUP. Just not as robust. C clamp style would definitely be easier for most to install. I’ll see what magic we can work.

Personally, I prefer the bolted into the rail solution. It’s a little bit more work, but it’s also the poster child for a bombproof install.
8EFC5059-C806-4DFB-AEFD-38574D607AEF.jpeg
thats badass..can’t wait to do the “send it”

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it!

661calibronco

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander, dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time. STIRRUP pricing, lead time, and purchasing info will be coming soon! The step is designed and we're working on the mounting bracket now. I'll have the official renders posted in this thread by week's end.
I need a set for my badlands

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are just a bolt on step. $300-$400 per step would be insanely overpriced, regardless of what they are made of.
completely agree, was putting in what the pricing was on a previously asked question on what rocksliders cost asked by @EIGHTLUG

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My $0.2 on price... There is a tipping point which will influence my decision to look at a different solution. Until a price is announced this is all speculative, but if these are as much as $500/pair, I'm going a different direction and will spend more to get more.

Having said that, I am stoked at the options AR is designing for the Bronco. (y)

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

need this.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love this. I'm in when it's available.

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested. Curious about the drilling needs, and to see a render of a badlands rocking a pair.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interesting for me as my wife is 5ft 3in and we have a 8yr daughter. Will be looking forward to seeing these installed.

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | STIRRUP

how do you reserve and when do we find out how much they are? Will there be a 2 set package deal for those of us with a 4 door?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My $0.2 on price... There is a tipping point which will influence my decision to look at a different solution. Until a price is announced this is all speculative, but if these are as much as $500/pair, I'm going a different direction and will spend more to get more.

Having said that, I am stoked at the options AR is designing for the Bronco. (y)
I know two things.

#1. They will be less than $500/pair, without the BRONCO6G 20% off discount

#2. You're probably going to tell me that you love me, when you see the price with the discount applied.

It pays to be in the club.
Sponsored