First Name
MAK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seriously been slacking with the Ti wheel hardware updates.

To date, we have several hundred M12x1.5 6H titanuim lug nuts machined. About half are raw Ti and the other half are black oxide coated. We're also look at PVD coating.

We also have these designs completed:

• M14 x 1.5 6H one piece closed
  • M12 x 1.5 6H two piece closed
  • M14 x 1.5 6H two piece closed
  • M12 x 1.5 6H one piece Security
  • M14 x 1.5 6H one piece Security
  • M12 x 1.5 6H two piece Security
  • M14 x 1.5 6H two piece Security
  • M12 x 1.5 6H one piece extended open
  • M14 x 1.5 6H one piece extended open
  • M12 x 1.5 6H two piece extended open
  • M14 x 1.5 6H two piece extended open
  • M12 x 1.5 6H one piece extended open Security
  • M14 x 1.5 6H one piece extended open Security
  • M12 x 1.5 6H two piece extended open Security
  • M14 x 1.5 6H two piece extended open Security
We also knocked out full designs for our own line of 1/2" drive sleeved lug nut sockets. SAE and Metric and the male and female security sockets for the lug nuts mentioned above.

Next up are various SAE lug nut sizes and lug bolt to stud conversion (euro cars). We have a Ti (Land Rover) DEFENDER lug nut designed along with the security lug nut.

Our lathe has been ripping, all day every day, on lug nuts and BALLS. It's almost time for another lathe.

M12 OE-Plus Wheel Nut and Socket 2.jpg

1904000 - AR Deep Wheel Socket Set - 28 July(1).JPG

1904000 - AR Deep Wheel Socket Set(1).JPG

AR_Packaging_Wheel_Hardware(1).jpg

1903 - Teton-Ti Wheel Hardware M12 and Socket.jpg

190311 - Wheel Hardware - M12-2pc - Raw.jpg

190311 - Wheel Hardware - M12-2pc - Black.jpg

19031017-1018 - Extended Two-Piece Wheel Nut - M12-1.5_17mm Hex.JPG

190311 - M12 2-Piece - Coloring(1).JPG

190311 - M12 2-Piece(1).JPG
I checked your website, no lug nuts. When and where will these be available??

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I checked your website, no lug nuts. When and where will these be available??
I’ll be building out that section of the website, in a couple weeks. Wheels & Wheel Hardware

hint hint…

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AR | TETON Ti (OEM BRONCO Replacement Wheel Hardware)

Some background on me and what has led us to this point. Some of you have purchased and are using our Bronco accessories right now. If you have the SITH, THE D, THE MOSH, and soon the Console Badges, you've probably noticed that not only is the billet part ours, but the stainless hardware for the assembly is custom machined too. There are just times where the hardware available just isn't up to the task. I would say, for the most part, that's totally due to prerogative. Sure a bolt is a bolt. But, when there's an opportunity to produce a saucy bolt, we're going to do it.

Back to my background and the whole ethos of our accessories. My work experience, from an early age, was in aviation. What got me started was joining the USAF with a waiver signed by my parents, to join at 17. I spent 5 glorious years learning and maintaining the F-15 EAGLE (A through E Models). The tail end of the Gulf War, Kosovo, Operation Northern and Southern Watch. That was all my jam. I was based out of ALASKA and when I wasn't working on jets or snowboarding, I was taking classes to get my Aerospace Engineering degree.

After the Air Force, I spent several years building and restoring WWII WARBIRDS in Kissimmee, FL. This was awesome! So not only did I get to build planes, I got to fly planes. Everything with 2+ seats. P-51D, AT-6, B-25, B-17, etc. One day, I'll need to tell you the story about sitting on a wing of a P-51 and into the hanger walk, Gen. Chuck Yeager, Carroll Shelby, Jack Roush, Tom Cruise, and Gunther Rall.

All of these life experiences created a background and a mindset for making awesome things for awesome people. People that are true aficionados and are in the search for very bespoke products. That leads me to a product line that we've been wanting to launch for a very long time. A lot of stars needed to align to make this happen. The location, the machine, the designer, the material, the programmer.

Being a Veteran, I always seek out US produced equipment and raw material suppliers. We're proud to say we've coupled both for our TETON Ti line of wheel hardware. The highest quality Grade 5 titanium that's forged right here in the USA! So now that we have the best material, we're not going to waste it on making 'good enough' wheel hardware. Oh no.. Our threads are roll formed vs cut tapped. Roll formed threads are stronger (~30%), more accurate, and have a finer finish. This is not only uncommon outside of the aerospace industry, it's unheard of in the wheel hardware space. We're totally doing it! Finishes will be raw titanium and black oxide coated. Both will be ultra durable. These designs will be 1:1 replacements to the OEM 2 piece (and not in a good way) Ford lug nuts. We'll get more into the wheel hardware sockets in another post.

We have other sizes and lengths being developed now, like M14x1.5. We'll be running the M12x1.5 6H (BRONCO OEM fitment) lug nuts next week. Titanium is laded in the bar feeder! If Amazon is your go-to for lug nuts, this product will blow your mind. If you're looking for the best wheel hardware, you don't want anyone but me handling your nuts.

** Pricing and Lead Time will be released soon. **

1903 - Black Teton-Ti Wheel Hardware M12 and Socket 1.jpg

1903 - Black Teton-Ti Wheel Hardware M12 and Socket 2.jpg

1903 - Raw and Black Teton-Ti M12 Lug Nuts 1.jpg

1903 - Raw and Black Teton-Ti M12 Lug Nuts 2.jpg

1903 - Raw and Black Teton-Ti M12 Lug Nuts 3.jpg

1903 - Raw and Black Teton-Ti M12 Set 1.jpg

1903 - Raw and Black Teton-Ti M12 Set 2.jpg

1903 - Raw Teton-Ti Wheel Hardware M12 and Socket 1.jpg

1903 - Raw Teton-Ti Wheel Hardware M12 and Socket 2.jpg
Can you make wheel weights to match. I got bug ugly grey wheel weights on my black Steelies

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was great and your Black Friday was full of fantastic deals!

I was in the shop today running OP-2 on our TETON Ti OEM replacement Grade V lug nuts. What set ours apart from everything else on the market is our flawless execution of roll forming our threads into ultra hard Grade V Ti, sourcing our Ti from a USA 🇺🇸 forging, and these nuts are being handled by thine on hands.

You and the guy she tells you not to worry about.

Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware FD6FB113-DF0A-469B-A8B9-173B02158914

Roll formed threads. What’s the difference to cut threads? Roll forming, in simplistic terms, is exactly what is sounds like. The metal is being moved or formed to create threads. No additional material is removed. The thread material is significantly stronger than cut threads. It’s definitely more difficult to execute cleanly. The tooling required cost more for form tapping threads, but, for me, it’s absolutely worth it.

Check our the video below. It looks simple at first, but when you really watch it and start to think about the power and precision it takes to form these 12mm threads in one shot, it’s tough to wrap your head around, especially if you’ve hand cut threads before into aluminum or steel. Keep in mind, this is Grade V titanium. Also, note that there are no shavings when the tap is backed out. Super clean. 😎

And this is a finished raw lug nut. Aside from lasering the AR logo on one of the hex flats and giving them a cleaning, this is the finish you’d receive. Just another testament to the precision we’re putting into this line of lug nuts.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was great and your Black Friday was full of fantastic deals!

I was in the shop today running OP-2 on our TETON Ti OEM replacement Grade V lug nuts. What set ours apart from everything else on the market is our flawless execution of roll forming our threads into ultra hard Grade V Ti, sourcing our Ti from a USA 🇺🇸 forging, and these nuts are being handled by thine on hands.

FD6FB113-DF0A-469B-A8B9-173B02158914.jpeg

Roll formed threads. What’s the difference to cut threads? Roll forming, in simplistic terms, is exactly what is sounds like. The metal is being moved or formed to create threads. No additional material is removed. The thread material is significantly stronger than cut threads. It’s definitely more difficult to execute cleanly. The tooling required cost more for form tapping threads, but, for me, it’s absolutely worth it.

Check our the video below. It looks simple at first, but when you really watch it and start to think about the power and precision it takes to form these 12mm threads in one shot, it’s tough to wrap your head around, especially if you’ve hand cut threads before into aluminum or steel. Keep in mind, this is Grade V titanium. Also, note that there are no shavings when the tap is backed out. Super clean. 😎

And this is a finished raw lug nut. Aside from lasering the AR logo on one of the hex flats and giving them a cleaning, this is the finish you’d receive. Just another testament to the precision we’re putting into this line of lug nuts.

They look great! How long until they're ready?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They look great! How long until they're ready?
I'll get them lasered this week and on the website. If it's black that you're after, those will be 2 to 3 weeks later. They'll get sent off for an really durable PVD black finish. Then shipped back to us to laser.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware trim.26514478-EF4A-453F-AB6F-50B941F4B979.MOV

These look great! I'm definitely in for a set. I'm hoping they are sold in packs of 25 to cover the spare and have a couple of extras.

Also, I am far from a metallurgist, but will the differences in material cause any issues? Is anti-seize recommended and will that affect the torque spec?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These look great! I'm definitely in for a set. I'm hoping they are sold in packs of 25 to cover the spare and have a couple of extras.

Also, I am far from a metallurgist, but will the differences in material cause any issues? Is anti-seize recommended and will that affect the torque spec?
For Broncos, they’ll ship in sets of 27 (6 lugs x 4 wheels + 3 on the spare.

I’ll probably create a drop down menu for:
16/20/24/27/32

M12 x 1.5 6H is a ridiculously common lug nut size. They’ll work on a lot of vehicles, but we’ve designed with the Bronco in mind. 😉 The amount of lug nut ‘poke’ on our OEM wheels looks 🤤 Stuff people generally don’t even think about with their wheels.

Titanium is not susceptible to galvanic corrosion with dissimilar metal, so you’re all good there. Torque spec is same as OEM

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For Broncos, they’ll ship in sets of 27 (6 lugs x 4 wheels + 3 on the spare.

I’ll probably create a drop down menu for:
16/20/24/27/32

M12 x 1.5 6H is a ridiculously common lug nut size. They’ll work on a lot of vehicles, but we’re designed wit the Bronco in mind. 😉 The amount of lug nut ‘poke’ on our OEM wheels looks 🤤 Stuff people generally don’t even think about with their wheels.

Titanium is not susceptible to galvanic corrosion with dissimilar metal, so you’re all good there. Torque spec is same as OEM
LOL, don't know why I wrote 25...guess the booze is stronger when visiting FL. 🥴

Excited that we're getting closer on these! Thanks Curtis!

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

M12 x 1.5 6H is a ridiculously common lug nut size. They’ll work on a lot of vehicles, but we’re designed wit the Bronco in mind. 😉 The amount of lug nut ‘poke’ on our OEM wheels looks 🤤 Stuff people generally don’t even think about with their wheels.
"

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll get them lasered this week and on the website. If it's black that you're after, those will be 2 to 3 weeks later. They'll get sent off for an really durable PVD black finish. Then shipped back to us to laser.
I’m in Curt’s just take more of my money 💵💸💳

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)