Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't like the summit at al... changes the Bronco's classic look, and we're paying thru the nose for that classic look! haha Zenith is ok. Maybe I've gotten to used to the production model, rear bumper is terrible... and I usually like ARB stuff!
Love hate for the exact reason for me. A Summit without the bar would be spot on.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually like the Summit, though I agree that it changes the look a little more than I'd like. Might help if a couple of photos left out the extra lights to let the Bronco show through.

I love that you actually accommodate all the factory tech and need for a license plate - those all seem to be afterthoughts with a lot of other bumpers.

Would be cool if there were an option that had larger pockets in place of the OE fog light locations. Mainly for those that may be upgrading from HD Modular Bumper and don't have factory fogs but already have some aftermarket pod lights.

Any plan for a matching Summit rear bumper, preferably with a bumper mounted tire carrier?

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't like the summit at al... changes the Bronco's classic look, and we're paying thru the nose for that classic look! haha Zenith is ok. Maybe I've gotten to used to the production model, rear bumper is terrible... and I usually like ARB stuff!
Agreed. Not sure how we have so many designs (not unique to ARB) with jagged lines and sharp "futuristic" angles to pair with a boxy, retro-inspired car. To each their own, but at least 3/4 bumpers I've seen stick out like sore thumbs in a bad way. Give me clean and something that doesn't break the design language or the bank.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARB is no stranger to off-road protection equipment. Although our very first product was a roof rack, a functional off-road bumper followed suit soon after. In fact, bumpers are one of the parts that we are most known for. Not only do they enhance the look the vehicle, they also drastically increase the strength of the front and rear end.

As technology improves, vehicle manufactures have increased the safety of their vehicles, whether it be from sensors, radars, air bags, cameras, etc. While these added features can become a hurdle for many off-road accessory manufacturers. Our bumpers stand out with the built-in ability to maintain and work with OE factory safety equipment. Rather than leaving them unplugged and living with the Christmas tree look on your dash, ARB’s engineering has developed ways to relocate these items to maintain their usability. Both front bumpers and the rear bumper include pre-drilled holes for the parking sensors along with plugs for the models without sensors. Both front bumper options include relocation brackets for the adaptive cruise control radar and forward-facing camera. To ensure they are unobstructed, the relocation brackets attach to a free and clear portion of the bumper.

BRONCO safety.png

Our full range of Bronco accessories features two different style ARB front bumpers (Summit and Zenith) along with a rear bumper.

brocnosidebyside.jpg

ARB Summit & Zenith Front Bumpers

Each of these bumpers include two structure jack points along with two 8T frame mounted recovery points that suit traditional 4.75T bow shackles or an ARB Soft Shackle. The oblong shape of the ARB Recovery Points allow the shackles “D” end to be fed through the hole, rather than placing all the load on the shackles pin. This also allows the shackle to rotate toward the point of recovery rather than the strap being at an angle which causes premature wear.

Summit Bumper

The Summit Bumper has the classic ARB full protection brush guard with modern enhancements to match the body and maintain the factory safety equipment.

Recovery is simple with the ARB Summit; the built-in winch mounting system is ready for a Warn winch up to 10,000lbs. Twin jack points rid the critical and creative thinking when looking for a structured point to use a farm jack or its safer alternative, the ARB Jack. The same goes for the recovery points which are conveniently located on both the left and right sides of the bumper.

Inset in the bumper you will find LED parking/signal lights along with mounting points for your OE fog lights (or ARB fog lights if OE are not equipped). On top of the bumpers main body are pre-drilled holes that are designed to accept up to a 9” round light (ARB Solis 32 shown). Or leave out the off-road lights to expose the fan favorite BRONCO logo in the grill.

Other Features
  • ARB Integrit finish (black texture powder coat)
  • EDP20 Ecoat under powder coat used for additional corrosion resistance
  • Installed weight of 172lbs
  • Compatible with ARB Under Vehicle Protection (PN 5480100)
  • Clears up to 37” tire with suitable suspension lift and rim off set
summitbronco.png

ARB Summit Front Bumper

Zenith Bumper

The latest and greatest, Zenith, is a new edition to the ARB bumper family. It features all the essentials that an off-road bumper needs with a minimalist approach.

Like the ARB Summit, the Zenith offers the same twin recovery and jack points. It also maintains the factory parking sensors, adaptive cruiser control radar, and forward-facing camera.

The removable skid front skid plate comes powder coated silver. However, this powder coat is the perfect base layer for those that would like to add their own custom touch.

The Zenith also includes an integrated LED Light Bar with an output of 6900 RAW lumens. The bumper kit includes both the light bar and wiring harness. On the left and right side of the bumper are pre-assembled fog light housings that are designed to suit your OE fog lights or optional ARB Fog Lights.

Two models have been developed to suit either the wide (Sasquatch Package and Wildtrak Trim Level) or narrow flare models.

Other Features
  • ARB Integrit finish (black texture powder coat
  • Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistanc
  • Installed weight of 133lbs
  • Not winch compatible
zenithbronco.png

ARB Zenith Front Bumper

bronco zenith widths.png

Narrow vs Wide (roughly difference 1" per side)

Zenith Rear Bumper

Combining functionality, strength, and protection, ARB has designed and developed a rear bumper that retains the OE tow bar. In true ARB fashion, the rear parking sensors are also compatible. We also include blank plugs for those models without sensors. To compliment your ARB front bumper, the rear is powder coated with the same Integrit black coating.

Included with the bumper is a license plate relocation bracket that moves the plate to the center of the spare tire. Rear recovery was not forgotten; we were sure to include twin jack points and 8T recovery points for those sticky situations.

This bumper is also offered in two different widths to suit both the wide flare and narrow flare models.

Other Features
  • ARB Intregit finish (black texture powder coat)
  • Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
  • Installed weight of 155lbs
zenithrear.jpg

ARB Zenith Rear Bumper
Do you have any views of what the camera looks like in 360 mode? My favorite game to play in downtown is “go as deep in the space as you can without touching“ lately and I’d want to know that looked ok too. The offsets make me a little nervous for ACC and the Camera

Sponsored

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can the Summit be installed without the brush bars? Would love a clean solution for a fully loaded Bronco without all of the extra bars.
Agreed. Brush guard has to go and I would cut an order as soon as I got a ship date.

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
are you guys going to make a zenith version for a winch?

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Zenith is probably one of the best looking bumpers available for the bronco. ICANT BELIEVE ITS NOT WINCH COMPATIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!! Will you ever do a winch compatible version?

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ARB is no stranger to off-road protection equipment. Although our very first product was a roof rack, a functional off-road bumper followed suit soon after. In fact, bumpers are one of the parts that we are most known for. Not only do they enhance the look the vehicle, they also drastically increase the strength of the front and rear end.

As technology improves, vehicle manufactures have increased the safety of their vehicles, whether it be from sensors, radars, air bags, cameras, etc. While these added features can become a hurdle for many off-road accessory manufacturers. Our bumpers stand out with the built-in ability to maintain and work with OE factory safety equipment. Rather than leaving them unplugged and living with the Christmas tree look on your dash, ARB’s engineering has developed ways to relocate these items to maintain their usability. Both front bumpers and the rear bumper include pre-drilled holes for the parking sensors along with plugs for the models without sensors. Both front bumper options include relocation brackets for the adaptive cruise control radar and forward-facing camera. To ensure they are unobstructed, the relocation brackets attach to a free and clear portion of the bumper.

BRONCO safety.png

Our full range of Bronco accessories features two different style ARB front bumpers (Summit and Zenith) along with a rear bumper.

brocnosidebyside.jpg

ARB Summit & Zenith Front Bumpers

Each of these bumpers include two structure jack points along with two 8T frame mounted recovery points that suit traditional 4.75T bow shackles or an ARB Soft Shackle. The oblong shape of the ARB Recovery Points allow the shackles “D” end to be fed through the hole, rather than placing all the load on the shackles pin. This also allows the shackle to rotate toward the point of recovery rather than the strap being at an angle which causes premature wear.

Summit Bumper

The Summit Bumper has the classic ARB full protection brush guard with modern enhancements to match the body and maintain the factory safety equipment.

Recovery is simple with the ARB Summit; the built-in winch mounting system is ready for a Warn winch up to 10,000lbs. Twin jack points rid the critical and creative thinking when looking for a structured point to use a farm jack or its safer alternative, the ARB Jack. The same goes for the recovery points which are conveniently located on both the left and right sides of the bumper.

Inset in the bumper you will find LED parking/signal lights along with mounting points for your OE fog lights (or ARB fog lights if OE are not equipped). On top of the bumpers main body are pre-drilled holes that are designed to accept up to a 9” round light (ARB Solis 32 shown). Or leave out the off-road lights to expose the fan favorite BRONCO logo in the grill.

Other Features
  • ARB Integrit finish (black texture powder coat)
  • EDP20 Ecoat under powder coat used for additional corrosion resistance
  • Installed weight of 172lbs
summitbronco.png

ARB Summit Front Bumper

Zenith Bumper

The latest and greatest, Zenith, is a new edition to the ARB bumper family. It features all the essentials that an off-road bumper needs with a minimalist approach.

Like the ARB Summit, the Zenith offers the same twin recovery and jack points. It also maintains the factory parking sensors, adaptive cruiser control radar, and forward-facing camera.

The removable skid front skid plate comes powder coated silver. However, this powder coat is the perfect base layer for those that would like to add their own custom touch.

The Zenith also includes an integrated LED Light Bar with an output of 6900 RAW lumens. The bumper kit includes both the light bar and wiring harness. On the left and right side of the bumper are pre-assembled fog light housings that are designed to suit your OE fog lights or optional ARB Fog Lights.

Two models have been developed to suit either the wide (Sasquatch Package and Wildtrak Trim Level) or narrow flare models.

Other Features
  • ARB Integrit finish (black texture powder coat
  • Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistanc
  • Installed weight of 133lbs
  • Not winch compatible
zenithbronco.png

ARB Zenith Front Bumper

bronco zenith widths.png

Narrow vs Wide (roughly difference 1" per side)

Zenith Rear Bumper

Combining functionality, strength, and protection, ARB has designed and developed a rear bumper that retains the OE tow bar. In true ARB fashion, the rear parking sensors are also compatible. We also include blank plugs for those models without sensors. To compliment your ARB front bumper, the rear is powder coated with the same Integrit black coating.

Included with the bumper is a license plate relocation bracket that moves the plate to the center of the spare tire. Rear recovery was not forgotten; we were sure to include twin jack points and 8T recovery points for those sticky situations.

This bumper is also offered in two different widths to suit both the wide flare and narrow flare models.

Other Features
  • ARB Intregit finish (black texture powder coat)
  • Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
  • Installed weight of 155lbs
zenithrear.jpg

ARB Zenith Rear Bumper
Can the Zenith Light Bar be done in Amber? What is the light pattern?

Stitchxp626

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 2006
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I kike the Summit, the Zenith not so much (don't really see this as an up-grade over the capable bumper). I DO NOT like the big round lights on it (kudos to ARB for being able not to get them). also agree that here in"kamikaze deer " country the brush bars are very helpful !

Sponsored

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look great. Can you do us the favor and provide a couple more photos or link where we can see more?

The Summit is giving me serious G-wagon vibes (in a good way)

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also curious why you didn’t go with a more standard cut off for fog lights to allow different kits to be mounted? It looks like if I go with the Summit I have to go with your fog lights as well correct?

Last edited:

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope this has not been covered. For ACC does Zenith bumper require relocation? Or does it work with no modification. Website says "accommodates" Which is vague., be nice if they would be more clear, such as "accommodates without relocation"

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have any views of what the camera looks like in 360 mode? My favorite game to play in downtown is “go as deep in the space as you can without touching“ lately and I’d want to know that looked ok too. The offsets make me a little nervous for ACC and the Camera
I will work on getting this for you. We should have our Bronco back at our office soon.
Sponsored