Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If the air pressure keeps popping it loose. There is definitely a connection issue.

Is that from the Pump Up Kit you got from us?
Yes, it is the ARB inflation kit and tire gauge… but not purchased from you. I did get the compressor and mount from you (as well as license plate holder & fog lights on order). This one I’ll have to fix through Amazon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, it is the ARB inflation kit and tire gauge… but not purchased from you. I did get the compressor and mount from you (as well as license plate holder & fog lights on order). This one I’ll have to fix through Amazon.
Ahh then I can't do much bout that sadly since it's not purchased from us. Make sure it's a genuine ARB kit. There are knock-offs all over the place. The ARB pump up kit comes in a blue box.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some more kits en route to you guys!

we are still making our way through the orders - right now we are up to orders from 12/9/2021

2FD0812B-C6D1-44B3-9B33-74320E03DB7E.jpeg
Making awesome progress! Would be a real shame if you all decided to randomly fulfill those 12/30 orders ASAP and went back for the others 😬

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's hope!!! Ahahaha.
Waiting on my Morreflat set up as well so the old Viar has been doing work lately.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the candy!!! 😂

The quality of the bracket is pretty damn good! It definitely surprised me. And the finish of the powder coat is definitely one of the better that I’ve seen. It really makes you understand the cost of the bracket. This isn’t a $3 piece of chinesium!

You guys packaged it all extremely well…that being said, ARB just kind of throws the compressor in the box. I can see how another guy had damaged connectors. That compressor is heavy, and there is quite a bit of “slop” in the box…all ARB though, not you guys.

Hopefully I’ll have it installed this weekend.

5A684597-C035-4D72-BD03-5E622B48D6B2.jpeg

B8B836BC-4A00-4007-BEA5-1722AE65C2C8.jpeg

Sponsored

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the candy!!! 😂

The quality of the bracket is pretty damn good! It definitely surprised me. And the finish of the powder coat is definitely one of the better that I’ve seen. It really makes you understand the cost of the bracket. This isn’t a $3 piece of chinesium!

You guys packaged it all extremely well…that being said, ARB just kind of throws the compressor in the box. I can see how another guy had damaged connectors. That compressor is heavy, and there is quite a bit of “slop” in the box…all ARB though, not you guys.

Hopefully I’ll have it installed this weekend.

5A684597-C035-4D72-BD03-5E622B48D6B2.jpeg

B8B836BC-4A00-4007-BEA5-1722AE65C2C8.jpeg
I got mine today and I also have some damaged wires although I think they will be fine. And I agree, it's the ARB box packaging that causes this.

@4x4TruckLEDs.com what is your opinion of the damage to these two wires?

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) ARB

Last edited:

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine today and I also have some damaged wires although I think they will be fine. And I agree, it's the ARB box packaging that causes this.

I don't know, that's some very thick, low AWG wire, and it looks like the damage has affected both the positive and negative wires -- I would not consider that safe for the amount of current this thing draws at full duty cycle. Super disappointing these ARB twins are showing up damaged ☹

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received mine last week but didn't even take it out of the box since I don't have my Bronco yet. After the last few reports I was a bit worried so I checked. I'm happy to report there is no damage to my ARB and the brackets look awesome.

Hopefully my Bronco will be here soon so I can install and use this!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com what is your opinion of the damage to these two wires?

You could repair it, which would be quicker. Or we can setup an RMA but that'll take time I imagine to get sorted out with ARB.

I did just email my rep at ARB and let him know we're seeing quality control issues after these ship due to the lack of packaging.

We may need to start opening up each compressor and adding some padding in there

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could repair it, which would be quicker. Or we can setup an RMA but that'll take time I imagine to get sorted out with ARB.

I did just email my rep at ARB and let him know we're seeing quality control issues after these ship due to the lack of packaging.

We may need to start opening up each compressor and adding some padding in there
That's a bummer, I'd gladly pay $1 or $2 more to cover that extra packaging if you haven't gotten to the 12/30 orders yet -- something like just packing paper into the box with the compressor to stop it moving. That sounds like a pain to go through one by one, though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a bummer, I'd gladly pay $1 or $2 more to cover that extra packaging if you haven't gotten to the 12/30 orders yet -- something like just packing paper into the box with the compressor to stop it moving. That sounds like a pain to go through one by one, though.
We're up to 12/16 right now. 79 in the queue still. We're already through the original pre-orders and into the ones where we stated 1/14 so hey we're not too bad. We're only 3 days behind schedule!

We're going to start adding kraft paper in each box to soften the compressor when it does slide.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're up to 12/16 right now. 79 in the queue still. We're already through the original pre-orders and into the ones where we stated 1/14 so hey we're not too bad. We're only 3 days behind schedule!

We're going to start adding kraft paper in each box to soften the compressor when it does slide.
You all are the best -- thanks for taking the feedback with grace, and hopefully ARB compensates you all for protecting them from more returns/damaged goods in shipping!

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received mine, the ARB box within the outer box looks like it's been through hell. The outer box from 4x4 is fine, but the ARB box has seen some things. It had to have been like that before putting it in the outer box I'd think. And yeah the compressor is just kind of loose in there. No visible damage that I've seen but it does make me worry a bit.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just received mine, the ARB box within the outer box looks like it's been through hell. The outer box from 4x4 is fine, but the ARB box has seen some things. It had to have been like that before putting it in the outer box I'd think. And yeah the compressor is just kind of loose in there. No visible damage that I've seen but it does make me worry a bit.
My ARB rep emailed me and said he is going to speak with the folks in Australia about the issues we've been seeing with packaging

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A bunch more compressors + mounts are en route to you folks. We're now caught up to 12/22/2021. So we're making big dents everyday.
Sponsored