Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sat my phone in a spot that was relatively safe and hit record to see how everything looked when closed. I'd be interested in comparing. I can't imagine there are tolerance differences on any of the equipment involved for any sort of noticeable delta.
I just went and and checked and do see a small depression in the liner, but not enough to make me worry. I tilted my connector as far as it would go, so I could see it being more drastic if it was fully upright.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The boss had to get involved to make sure we started shipping compressors again.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1643153707929

The good news is now that we've gotten the Diode Dynamics 6" Light Bar Fog kits shipped out, we're back to focusing on the ARB Compressors. We shipped a bunch out today and we'll continue to ship out as many as we can each day till we're caught up. Figure it'll take us 3-4 days to get completely caught up on all the compressor orders now.

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The boss had to get involved to make sure we started shipping compressors again.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1643153707929

The good news is now that we've gotten the Diode Dynamics 6" Light Bar Fog kits shipped out, we're back to focusing on the ARB Compressors. We shipped a bunch out today and we'll continue to ship out as many as we can each day till we're caught up. Figure it'll take us 3-4 days to get completely caught up on all the compressor orders now.
Awesome.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's probably what I'm going to do and use a relocation kit like below with a 90 out of the compressor. I did this with my Jeep. I'll put the other end somewhere I don't have to open the hood to use.

Amazon.com: Viair 90007 Air Source Relocation Kit , Black : Automotive
Let us know where you decide to mount the relocation kit. I was thinking about the front bumper but there isn't enough room that I can see on the Modular bumper since it is tucked so close to the grill. Areas that it might fit seem to be boxed in areas of the bumper.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to remotely mount just inside the cargo area with the ARB switch and coupler plate, but it is so backordered I went with the simpler solution - just use the upfitter. I’m putting the ARB coupler with rubber cap on my rear bumper on the driver side on the angled space below and behind the taillight. Will post the install pics when done.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was going to remotely mount just inside the cargo area with the ARB switch and coupler plate, but it is so backordered I went with the simpler solution - just use the upfitter. I’m putting the ARB coupler with rubber cap on my rear bumper on the driver side on the angled space below and behind the taillight. Will post the install pics when done.
What's backordered???

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m intrigued by your plans. I had planned to run a remote connection to the rear as well, haven’t decided exactly where yet though.

Side note, got my shipping notification today. Super stoked.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m intrigued by your plans. I had planned to run a remote connection to the rear as well, haven’t decided exactly where yet though.

Side note, got my shipping notification today. Super stoked.
Like I said above, the new boss is cracking the whip!

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Badbrad

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed today, went pretty good considering I’m a dork with electrical stuff.. Pickens Party video was a big help in making sure I did it right.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finished my ARB remote coupler installation. Put in the compressor (single) about a week ago, and you can see the slide mount I put on so that I can easily mount (and remove) my Warn control unit as needed (used a small VESA slide mount that secures with screws).

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_6968

I finally settled on mounting an ARB coupler (with cover) on the rear bumper. Was going to install inside the cargo area, then considered putting it to the right of the hitch, but finally decided I liked this option better. I used up upfitter #6 so when I pull out the 4 tire inflator/deflator kit I made I don't need to open the hood to attach, and when I am out biking, I have a short hose with the appropriate Presta inflator on it.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_6963
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_6967

Last edited:

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I rigged up the rear fitting last night. Easy to access, completely protected.
Pretty happy with how this turned out.
Just an idea for those looking for a place to mount a rear quick connect.

1C616885-146A-44CD-A3AE-F65743A9B11A.jpeg

A6EB4AC2-08CD-4B32-A69C-C7131055FD79.jpeg

C76B0587-E78F-4B5D-8EC3-385995404EC7.jpeg

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I rigged up the rear fitting last night. Easy to access, completely protected.
Pretty happy with how this turned out.
Just an idea for those looking for a place to mount a rear quick connect.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) C76B0587-E78F-4B5D-8EC3-385995404EC7

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) C76B0587-E78F-4B5D-8EC3-385995404EC7

Any chance it could be damaged by a trailer chain hook?

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any chance it could be damaged by a trailer chain hook?
I guess anything could happen, but it’s pretty far away. Also, this thing is mounted in a 3/4” bulkhead fitting; it’s VERY solid.

29D8A263-BA70-4B40-A22C-7BAE81741CB5.jpeg
Sponsored