Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trying to be responsible with Christmas right around the corner; this ain't helping 😀
I don't understand what you mean... what's "responsible" mean?
Sponsored

Badbrad

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The compressors are here. We wanted to ensure that when our brackets are back from production, we were not waiting on compressors. Sooooo we brought in a pallet worth of single/twin compressors today. This will ensure that the second our mounts are back from production all those pre-orders will ship out COMPLETELY.

So if you've been on the fence about getting a compressor, grab one. Remember, if you add-on a compressor with the purchase of our KR Off-Road ARB mount, you get 50% off the compressor mount

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

1637632896574.png
Ordered!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds good. We should be doing an installation video by this weekend. So we'll try and get that posted up ASAP

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So we like to keep the community informed as to what is going on. Our final prototype brackets arrive to us Friday. We had them made out of stainless steel, just like the final production version will be. We didn't powder coat them as there was no reason to for our final test fitting.

Because I'm impatient, I ended up upgrading my 3D printer to a larger one and spent the last 1 day, 11 hours 3D printing a sample out of polyarbonate carbon fiber JUST to do another final test fit.

I also wanted to share how they looked installed ASAP.

So here you'll see the 3D printed final version of the bracket installed. I can't install a compressor on this, as the 3D printed design would just snap in half. But you'll see how we made the bracket smaller to account for 2.3L and 2.7L engines. We've also extended the support bracket so that the compressor weight is distributed more.

A true bolt on installation. We've also left some additional mounting channels in case you ever wanted to install some accessories later.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637703306398

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637703336980

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet!
Can't wait to get mine!!!
Oh yeah......can't wait to get my Bronco too. C'mon Ford !!!!

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks awesome, looking forward to installing it.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see more of the 2.7 version installed with and without the dual compressor bolted on top. Video would be great. I'm itching to buy such a combo.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We'll be doing an installation video AND photos on the 2.3L and 2.7L engines next week.

Just a heads up, we got our final production #'s back from our local laser cutting partner. MUCH higher then expected when we priced this out. HOWEVER we made the decision NOT to raise the price on the bracket kit. Metal is high right now, MUCH higher then last year. We had to increase some of our brackets that we've made for other trucks when we re-ordered supplies.

I normally wait till we have a firm price before we market the kits BUT due to popular demand, we priced these out ahead of time. But we're NOT going to raise our prices as I said. I'd rather not make as much profit and bring a great solution to the community.

We'll hopefully make up for it on the Compressor add-ons but at least we cover our expenses.

Merry early Christmas I guess lol. Let's all hope sheet metal prices go back down next year, so we can start lowering our prices.

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just ordered! Now if only I had my Bronco 🤔

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered! Now if only I had my Bronco 🤔
Thanks for the business. We'll be posting some photos up tomorrow of the product installed on our own truck (weather permitting of course).

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ohh wow. We've really outdone ourselves this time. We did a final test fit of the stainless steel version (unpainted) today. This is basically what we will be shipping (only we're powdering coating them black). I gotta say this is a SOLID piece of awesomeness. The fitment is just perfect. It's really rigid and will have no problems supporting the single or twin compressor. Even clearance for the top air port (even if you decide NOT to angle it down more, which I recommend, but I tested it sticking straight up AND I have an outer banks, so it's got that added insulation). ZERO issues at all.

We'll be doing some final test fitments on a 2.7L this weekend and then come Monday, into full production with these.

Some teaser photos (this is the one staying on my own truck, although I may have my powder coater paint it for me)

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637942602169

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637942615530

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637942629918

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637942643230

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637942653216

Octaveus

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order placed! Thank you for all the info and support here. Definitely will be buying more from you guys.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m new to this so please be gentle, why would one get a dual compressor instead of just the single?

• Love
Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order placed! Thank you for all the info and support here. Definitely will be buying more from you guys.
We appreciate the business. You're going to friggin love this mount. I'm super stoked about it.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com