Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all ARB-IQ-Intensity-Lights-Bronco-FB-Cover-1702-x-630

The most advanced driving lights we have ever created are here. Introducing ARB Intensity IQ – the smart driving light that does it all.

Times have changed and access to new technology is ever-increasing. The ARB Intensity IQ was developed from the ground up, with performance front of mind, while delivering a design that complements modern vehicle styling and front bumper design. Packed with unique-smart features, the Intensity IQ sets a new level of driving light design and usability.

Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all IQ Breakdow

THE FOUR-OPTIC DESIGN

A unique four-optic design (Super Spot, Spot, Flood, and Midrange) is employed to provide virtually an unlimited choice of light beams to suit any road condition.
  • The Super Spot and Spot optics, based on free-form reflector technology, produce an even spot beam for extended distance illumination.
  • The Flood optic has a specially designed lens to maximize the light spread for excellent foreground visibility.
  • The Midrange optic employs a conventional parabolic reflector to illuminate the midrange area.
  • The beam pattern of each of the two lights can be independently adjusted so you could run, for example, one focused on spot and one focused on flood.
Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all Screenshot at Dec 23 12-33-33

Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all Switch 2

CUSTOMIZABLE ONBOARD SWITCH

A physical switch controller that is equally as intuitive accompanies the revolutionary Intensity IQ lights. Access up to eight different preset configurations at the click of a button, instantly changing the Intensity IQ lights to suit your needs. The Intensity IQ controller sports a design that is both ergonomic and practical, with users being able to feel and adjust rather than relying on seeing the device itself.

Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all A

ARB INTENSITY IQ APP

Whether you plan to utilize the lights on-road or off-road, finding the right balance of lighting when can be challenging. ARB has taken this into account when designing the ARB Intensity IQ app. The user-friendly application allows users to control and set thousands of different light combinations from their mobile device. The on-board switch is also fully customizable via the ARB Intensity IQ app.

Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all Mounting bracket 2

INNOVATIVE MOUNTING BRACKET

Intelligent thermal management maximizes light output in all driving conditions and provides outstanding LED life expectancy. Cooling is maximized via the die-cast aluminum body which acts as a massive heat sink. An innovative, sleek new mounting bracket design not only allows adjustment of light beam angle, but also provides additional mass and surface for cooling.

OTHER KEY DETAILS
  • Light fade in/out preventing flash blindness
  • Adjustable light intensity and light beams
  • Courtesy light function
  • Work light function
  • Emergency light function
  • Sold as a complete kit (2X IQ lights, wiring harness, switch, and control module
Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all IQ Specs

SPECIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL DATA
  • LED Configuration
    • Super Spot: 4 x Cree XP-P LEDs
    • Spot: 2 x Cree XM-L3 & 3 x XP-p LEDs
    • Flood: 18 x Cree XT-E LEDs
    • Midrange: 4 x Cree XM-L3 LEDs
  • Raw Lumens
    • Max Spot 7,070 Lumens
    • Max Flood 14,060 Lumens
  • Effective Lumens
    • Max Spot 6,613 Lumens
    • Max Flood 6,666 Lumens
    • Max Combo 6,265 Lumens
  • Color Temperature
    • 5700-6200K
  • Operating Temperature
    • -40°F to +176°F
ARB Intensity IQ: Kit Part #ARBVX17 | MSRP $1850

Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all Spot Flood

Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all Spot v Flood (Drone)

Ford Bronco ARB Intensity IQ – The Next Step in Driving Light Innovation: Smart lights that do it all vehicleshot2
Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoa, this is pretty unique! Excited to see how this ends up working

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TAKE MY MONEY

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put 5 or 6 of those bad boys on the top windshield mount and wait for someone to flash you thinking your high beams are on and blast'm! Daddy like...oh daddy like a-lot!

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are pretty sweet. Can move from high speed to cruise to normal night driving on the fly.

On the lumens is that per light or the set? I’m assuming per light?

And amp draw?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zoinks. Almost $2k for a pair
Lol, I was going to jokingly say they are probably $900 apiece..... but I wasn't far off. I am sure someone will buy 5.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zoinks. Almost $2k for a pair
They've got the rep, so they charge accordingly. I passed on their compressor setup. Sure, this is an expensive hobby, but....whew!

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All these fancy high dollar lights out there...and yet they all still use garbage Cree emitters. If I can't swap dedomed Nichia 519a 4500k emitters into any aftermarket lights, I don't want em. They are the best LED emitters available right now, and only flashlight nerds like me know about them. I hope one day to have a Bronco headlight assembly to tear down and see if I can swap the emitters to something warmer like the 519a emitters. /end nerd rant.

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Put 5 or 6 of those bad boys on the top windshield mount and wait for someone to flash you thinking your high beams are on and blast'm! Daddy like...oh daddy like a-lot!
🖕

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these fancy high dollar lights out there...and yet they all still use garbage Cree emitters. If I can't swap dedomed Nichia 519a 4500k emitters into any aftermarket lights, I don't want em. They are the best LED emitters available right now, and only flashlight nerds like me know about them. I hope one day to have a Bronco headlight assembly to tear down and see if I can swap the emitters to something warmer like the 519a emitters. /end nerd rant.
Learn something new everyday! Any pod light or bar you can recommend ? Or do you just look for ones that can be modded for max performance?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look too spacey (not a proper word), and might look better on a Olds Tornado, as they would match the angles on that car..... :eek:

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Very interesting and expensive.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks rad, but you're playing yourself spending $2k on a pair of lights.
Sponsored