ARB knockoff? (Loftmarte)

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any experience with this air compressor? Looks very similar to the ARB Compressor. I had some points i accrued from my company and was able to use them on this compressor and was wanting some feedback. It’s not an ARB, but it was free. TIA

IMG_4015.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do you want to support Chinese companies stealing from us?

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone have any experience with this air compressor? Looks very similar to the ARB Compressor. I had some points i accrued from my company and was able to use them on this compressor and was wanting some feedback. It’s not an ARB, but it was free. TIA

Ford Bronco ARB knockoff? (Loftmarte) IMG_4015
I have a single compressor knock off from eBay. For what I've used it for it works fine. And about half the price so I'm not complaining about it.

@BroncoA512021 I didn't realize WE all live in Australia?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do you want to support Chinese companies stealing from us?
Has nothing to do with his question. Also I’m gonna guess you’re a racist against the Chinese.

I’ve been rocking 2 dual compressors, Arb under the hood, knock off mid and exposed.
Both were installed the same month, both have the same run time (tandem into a 3 gallon tank). Zero issues between either. Only difference is the knock off is a 100psi the Arb is 150. I set it up dual stage on purpose. Fan on the knockoff is active if it has power, 1 bolt head is a different color. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the knock off for the price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B088RFPRTM?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you get what you pay for. In this case, you paid nothing so thats a hell of a deal. Does look like a blatant rip off of ARB like you said. Don't expect customer support to be on the same level for when something needs fixed/replaced in the future.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as the wiring and connectors are good or at least decent quality, give it a shot and let us know how it performs.

Compressors get so hot filling big tires, so that makes a lot of them feel less than ideal. But, also don’t hear a lot from guys about injuries, fires, or other catastrophic failures, even from cheap ones.

Have seen a few YouTube videos testing cheap compressors and although they can be slow, they do work. A weekend warrior shouldn’t have many issues.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found this on YouTube. Took about a minute longer to air up all four 37” tires and was 30+ degree hotter. I’ll give it a try and see. As mentioned, it was free, so nothing to loose. I really wanted to use the company points as an Amazon gift card and add cash for the ARB, but that wasn’t an option. I’ll let everyone know how it works out.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shop local! Shop small business.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shop local! Shop small business.
I’m living and working in Africa. So I guess I’ll go down to the local Mom and Pop shop and buy a quality compressor. Not to mention, my points accrued for my 10 years of service do not have Mom and Pop shops on their website that I can order from. I do buy American when I can, but this is free points to use through my company. Amazon was the best place to use my points. It’s either this or another plaque on the wall. I have enough awards and plaques.
Sponsored

Last edited: