Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being I havent had much time around the Bronco just yet these are great comments.

We do have many of the sizes in stock so if anyone is in the market shoot me a message and I can get you a good forum deal.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You've seen a 63 or 73 fit the same orientation as your 47 (handle towards the rear)? I'd like to see one in the back of a Bronco with back door closed before dropping $1500.
It will be close. Especially with the flat 12v plug - it should JUST make it.

Ford Bronco ARB Zero Series Fridge Freezers 5B26F655-EBDF-4C46-93C7-842F4CCCDA67

I have the cargo cover - which you lose roughly 3/4” in the back from the sidewall.
Ford Bronco ARB Zero Series Fridge Freezers 74436DFC-2789-4295-8DBD-67EBC71ED823

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same as above. That being said - I jumped the gun and should have went bigger. Looks like 63 and 73 are the same size footprint. 73 is just taller.
I lived out of these fridges commuting for a few years. I could get 5 days worth of meals into my 37 quart, drinks were stored warm and added as I made space. I had a 50 and a 37 with the same footprint. The cooling mechanism appears to be the same and the shorter unit worked better in the Phoenix summer in the back of a SUV. Precool them on 110v before leaving, and keep them as full as possible. I always loaded mine and plugged it in to the house the night before. If I loaded into a warm fridge in the morning it would take most of a day to get fully cold in a hot car.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be close. Especially with the flat 12v plug - it should JUST make it.

Ford Bronco ARB Zero Series Fridge Freezers 74436DFC-2789-4295-8DBD-67EBC71ED823

I have the cargo cover - which you lose roughly 3/4” in the back from the sidewall.
I know it's snug, Can you measure up higher (20in or so) because the back seat slopes. Plus to the inside of the back door. Thanks!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know it's snug, Can you measure up higher (20in or so) because the back seat slopes. Plus to the inside of the back door. Thanks!
Even with the backseat fully reclined - it doesn’t sit further back than that lip/edge on the cargo cover which is as far back as you will be able to get the fridge and have it level. Door closing has at least 31”.

Sponsored

Wanderexplore

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer gts
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked one up and haven't messed with it too much, but doesn't seem like the outlet works without the bronco being on. Is there a 24/7 hot port somewhere?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked one up and haven't messed with it too much, but doesn't seem like the outlet works without the bronco being on. Is there a 24/7 hot port somewhere?
This is typical for the cargo area outlet to shut off. In my extensive use living out of a couple different ARB fridges, I can tell you they run best when wired directly to the battery. I rigged the fuse panel in my Subaru Outback and VW Touareg with an add a tap circuit to make the cargo area outlet hot all the time. It worked, but on a hot day the fridge would shut off sometimes because the small wiring showed too much of a voltage loss causing the fridge to shut down to protect the vehicle battery.

Ideally a second battery on an automatic charge relay is the best way to power the fridge. This is the setup that I ran in my Passat TDI for a couple years. It worked flawlessly in Phoenix summers.

Ford Bronco ARB Zero Series Fridge Freezers BD30CB3F-3A4C-4EF4-A1F4-8038181855E1

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plenty of different options in stock, message me for forum pricing if anyone is interested.
Sponsored