Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm ready to buy a BAM rail but can't tell which color is which on your website. If its not too much trouble could you label the pictures already posted on the website with the names of the colors or one photo with them all together with the color names? If you have the products inside a bronco, that would be even better to show how it looks in sunlight natural light (vs artificial indoor LED lights). Thanks!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm ready to buy a BAM rail but can't tell which color is which on your website. If its not too much trouble could you label the pictures already posted on the website with the names of the colors or one photo with them all together with the color names? If you have the products inside a bronco, that would be even better to show how it looks in sunlight natural light (vs artificial indoor LED lights). Thanks!!
When you select a color in the drop down, the corresponding picture will pop-up of that color.

Khalifa

Raptor
First Name
Khalifa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I Have an Eruption Green Braptor with Blue interior (looks surprisingly good) and was curios as to what will best fit the interior/exterior combo

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the release of the trail map app, looking forward to finally putting my rail to use.

Looking for a phone holder that sits right on top of the rail and holds my phone in landscape mode for the trail recording feature of the app. Recommendations?

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the release of the trail map app, looking forward to finally putting my rail to use.

Looking for a phone holder that sits right on top of the rail and holds my phone in landscape mode for the trail recording feature of the app. Recommendations?
I like the Quad-Lok mounts. You have to use their phone case, but I've found that I really like it and it's only slightly thicker than the Speck cases I've used for years. What I like about these is how securely they hold the phone even when you're bouncing around on rocky trails, coupled with how easy it is to place the phone on the mount or take it off, with one hand. I use their Mag-Safe mount in my Bronco so it also charges the phone whenever it's sitting in the mount, so I don't have to fumble around with the USB cable. They make a mount holder that accepts a 1" ball, so it's easy to adapt to the AR rail with a ball and arm.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @EIGHTLUG I’m very late to the party, only having my Bronco for a few months now, but SEND IT!

This may be a dumb question that’s been answered, but will the 67 Designs arms and ball work with your Pic rail or do I need to order your BALLS to mount device arms?

Really glad your rail doesn’t require a drill and I think it looks badass and well made, so thank you!

Will place my order first of June.
Sponsored