Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We FINALLY had a chance to get the rails mounted up in a Bronco for pictures and all I can say is it does not disappoint! Our local dealer shot me a text that there was a 2 door OBX demo that was just delivered and we can get our hands on it. That was at 4 PM. We were there with keys in our hands at 5 PM. Yeah, it was dark by then, but adapt and overcome.

Right off the bat, WOW, the fitment is spot on. The rails sit just above the dash and will easily allow for rail mount adapters to fit and still be low profile. Which means your devices will sit as low as possible. The rails are easily visible through the windshield for that extra flex on those that are the have nots in the Bronco world. The tumbled matte clear and Tech Bronze finishes will absolutely pop off the dash. I took a couple pics from a passenger/driver point of view. The BAM definitely has a presence. It’s not one of those things you install and overlook. That’s for sure.

The rails are off to anodizing now. Once they are wrapped up, they’ll be shipped to me for final inspection, prep for shipping, and will be headed out our doors to all of you! As soon as I have them back from anodizing, we can get much more firm dates for shipping.

All I can say is, not too shabby for a 100% virtual development part and rapid production. Being a smaller company, decisions get made much faster and work can still be literally ram rodded with zero yellow tape to cut. You literally watched it all unfold right here. Everything from saying we’ll make the rail to getting a production part installed on a vehicle. I sincerely thank all of you for the support.

7856A858-CC52-419B-B0BC-B16CD13B9E9F.jpeg

FF7F0FD0-AEDC-4FE6-80C8-0D75FD4EE48E.jpeg

01A20D01-9D5B-44F7-9799-87F3B871D0FA.jpeg

E9938AD0-EFE3-447A-8CCF-B2FB18275F24.jpeg
Wow! This is going to look great on mine. It will definitely be the first thing bolted on.

While I can appreciate the contrast of the chrome/zinc/silver on black, I think I'd like the option of black hardware also. Can you put both in the box? Please?
Sponsored

Rat

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Wildtrak, 22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Send it!

Black please!!!

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I can get a concencus on black hardware for black rails, I'll just make black the standard.

Add your thoughts below. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
I'm #TeamSilver but it looks like I'm in the minority. I'm cool with black if that's what we get.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I can get a concencus on black hardware for black rails, I'll just make black the standard.

Add your thoughts below. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Black with Black

Do we now have a timeline?
Did it change to batches of 50?

Mg

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do we have to all reply Black? I think its safe to say Black screws with Black rails is the way.
My apologies. This was all just a social experiment. With the sample size of participants we discovered two things.

1) Let’s leave the parts design to me and guys like BroncoKong Jr.

2) The rest of you have a serious BATMAN complex.

#science

That being said, black hardware will be included with all black rails, regardless of smooth or Picatinny. Good luck to you all. Now you can never go back.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My apologies. This was all just a social experiment. With the sample size of participants we discovered two things.

#science

That being said, black hardware will be included with all black rails, regardless of smooth or Picatinny. Good luck to you all. Now you can never go back.
My thought is that it's easy to find Zinc plated or Stainless screws if I ever wanted to turn to the Light Side. Most hardware stores around me do not stock black hardware, so getting it right from you is the best way! #DarkSide

Love your humor! This is why I am here and why I will be buying more from you!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Black with Black

Do we now have a timeline?
Did it change to batches of 50?

Mg
Batches of 50 completed units is the most streamlined way of getting the rails out the door. That’s a total of 250 machined pieces at a time going through inspection, shipped for finishing, finishing, shipping back from finishing, packaging, and shipping out. It just keeps the machine manageable and parts flowing.

We would have 50 sets of rails at different stages of of the process, at all times. 50 being machined, 50 at anodizing, 50 being prepped for shipping. 50 being delivered to customers. With the uptick in Bronco production, I don’t see this work flow slowing down. Currently (11/11/21) we’re at the anodizing stage of the initial run and more rails being machined.

Moving batches of 1,250 parts, at a time, would be a logistical nightmare.

Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Batches of 50 completed units is the most streamlined way of getting the rails out the door. That’s a total of 250 machined pieces at a time going through inspection, shipped for finishing, finishing, shipping back from finishing, packaging, and shipping out. It just keeps the machine manageable and parts flowing.

We would have 50 sets of rails at different stages of of the process, at all times. 50 being machined, 50 at anodizing, 50 being prepped for shipping. 50 being delivered to customers. With the uptick in Bronco production, I don’t see this work flow slowing down. Currently (11/11/21) we’re at the anodizing stage of the initial run and more rails being machined.

Moving batches of 1,250 parts, at a time, would be a logistical nightmare.
Wow you guy's are moving more device rail then Ford moving Broncos 🤣 How the mounting point coming along to make it more stronger?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Billet ‘feet’ in their respective production finish anodized colors. I’m super happy how this project is turning out.

• Tumbled Matte Clear
• Graphite Black
• Tech Bronze

E48D2A8D-488F-4BA8-AACE-CE6E3900B3C8.jpeg
Have you looked into how to mount these "feet" to the dash for a more rigid install? I was planning to do VHB tape, but is there a way to access from under the dash to bolt up from under into these feet?
I don't plan on removing this rail once it's installed, so I don't mind a more permanent solution.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you looked into how to mount these "feet" to the dash for a more rigid install? I was planning to do VHB tape, but is there a way to access from under the dash to bolt up from under into these feet?
I don't plan on removing this rail once it's installed, so I don't mind a more permanent solution.
I would use 1/4” or 3/8” 3M VHB on mine. I may just preinstall the VHB. I also have 3M surface prep and 3M adhesive promoter in bulk.

From what I found out last night, it really isn’t needed. For the left side to raise up, the right side would need to go down. Well, being billet aluminum and solidly affixed, you’re not getting much flex at all. Same goes for rotation. The opposite end anchors the side you’re trying to move.

But if you want just a little more security and a semi permanent install, by all means, 3M VHB.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

#science

Sounds familiar ;)
Sponsored