Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG , Curtis I hate to be a thorn and I apologize if I missed it (and I know i have asked), but you are pretty popular so it is hard to keep up on all of the projects you have in R&D, but do you have any further word on the bomb proof mounting point you were thinking about creating for your rail, because of the comments on here that the current Ford mount, for lack of a better word, sucks?
Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I can get a concencus on black hardware for black rails, I'll just make black the standard.

Add your thoughts below. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Do it!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG , Curtis I hate to be a thorn and I apologize if I missed it (and I know i have asked), but you are pretty popular so it is hard to keep up on all of the projects you have in R&D, but do you have any further word on the bomb proof mounting point you were thinking about creating for your rail, because of the comments on here that the current Ford mount, for lack of a better word, sucks?
Well, glad you asked, @Herbie

Great news! Our Bronco was delivered at the dealership today. Obviously, having a vehicle on hand will work miracles when it comes to speedy product development.

Once we have it, I’ll pull that panel apart and scan it and the cavity. I’ll simplify the design to make it a cost effective machinable part and we’re off to the races. I’ll throw all the sauce at it. So don’t you worry.

91694407-B43C-47C7-8CA8-202E78D96192.jpeg

8192D22C-0DF7-44D4-8C86-04FB879F5C03.jpeg

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news! Our Bronco was delivered at the dealership today. Obviously, having a vehicle on hand will work miracles when it comes to speedy product development.

Once we have it, I’ll pull that panel apart and scan it and the cavity. I’ll simplify the design to make it a cost effective machinable part and we’re off to the races. I’ll throw all the sauce at it. So don’t you worry.

91694407-B43C-47C7-8CA8-202E78D96192.jpeg

8192D22C-0DF7-44D4-8C86-04FB879F5C03.jpeg

You're the man.

giphy.gif

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, congrats on your new ride sir. Make us proud with all you do to it.

Sponsored

crakerjac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When looking for adaptors, what should I be Googling? For example, I use hvac vent mounted air fresheners... It would be neat to move it to a nice tidy place on the rail as I think they are king of an eyesore clipped to the AC vent.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When looking for adaptors, what should I be Googling? For example, I use hvac vent mounted air fresheners... It would be neat to move it to a nice tidy place on the rail as I think they are king of an eyesore clipped to the AC vent.
Amazon Link

The link above will get you started. Most everything will work with either the smooth or Picatinny rails. We're also developing our own line of rail mounted accessories and peripheral mounts. This rail will become its own ecosystem of ever expanding parts.

Last edited:

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) giphy

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) giphy
Bad Ass Curtis! Happy for you. My Badlands should be here before Turkey day!

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

Aw, what the hell; I'm late to the party but SEND IT

"

Sponsored

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When are these shipping!?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hundreds of these black stainless screws have arrived for use on the Graphite Black rails.

Who loves you?!

E94B66B3-9FE0-4D82-B245-22AB52E1FBE4.jpeg
Sponsored