Gerrit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Billet ‘feet’ in their respective production finish anodized colors. I’m super happy how this project is turning out.

• Tumbled Matte Clear
• Graphite Black
• Tech Bronze

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 8FAD7B52-0F70-4FC1-89C9-BE92677B8096
@EIGHTLUG would you happen to have more photos of the Tech Bronze in different lighting? I know that the renderings aren't completely color accurate, but the look of it in this photo looks a little more red than in the renderings. Just want to make sure I'm making the right color choice! :)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey EIGHTLUG, if I missed it sorry, if not when are starting delivery?
Post 689 paragraph three:

The rails are off to anodizing now. Once they are wrapped up, they’ll be shipped to me for final inspection, prep for shipping, and will be headed out our doors to all of you! As soon as I have them back from anodizing, we can get much more firm dates for shipping.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG would you happen to have more photos of the Tech Bronze in different lighting? I know that the renderings aren't completely color accurate, but the look of it in this photo looks a little more red than in the renderings. Just want to make sure I'm making the right color choice! :)
The Tech Bronze finish is amazing. If you chose that finish, you will not be disappointed! I tried taking pictures of it this evening and it just doesn't translate though the camera. Maybe I'll try again under natural sunlight and not the white light I have in the shop.

Sponsored

ethanax

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 8FAD7B52-0F70-4FC1-89C9-BE92677B8096

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

Send it!!

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I hate to be that guy but is it possible to swap an order? After seeing the pictures you posted I would much rather have the tumbled clear versus the Black 😂

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazon Link

The link above will get you started. Most everything will work with either the smooth or Picatinny rails. We're also developing our own line of rail mounted accessories and peripheral mounts. This rail will become its own ecosystem of ever expanding parts.
So when do you think you will have your main mounts ready? If soon I would wait to purchase from you.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hundreds of these black stainless screws have arrived for use on the Graphite Black rails.

Who loves you?!

This goes for the TAP too right 👀

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So when do you think you will have your main mounts ready? If soon I would wait to purchase from you.
For everyone that per-ordered, theirs are being anodized now. It's a lot of parts. Orders continue to come in, so first come first served for those. I would suggest you place your order now to get in line. Orders can be revised, cancelled, refunded, or put on hold, all the way up to the point they ship.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG I hate to be that guy but is it possible to swap an order? After seeing the pictures you posted I would much rather have the tumbled clear versus the Black 😂
Sure thing! Just email [email protected] with your order number or invoice number and the revision you would like. We'll make the change to your order.
Sponsored